Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abc news article ...

one voice

I don't thin we will see the RV until Iraq becomes much more stable

Iraq's Premier to Seek Security Help From the US

By Associated Press Oct 28, 2013, 1:17 PM

Iraq's prime minister says he will seek help in combating his country's insurgency and ways to accelerate U.S. arms shipments during his visit to Washington.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said as he departed Tuesday that he is looking for security cooperation in order to curb the threat of "terrorism" in the region.

He urged the administration of President Barack Obama to speed up the process of arming Iraqi security forces with offensive weapons, such as helicopters, that Baghdad claims are urgently needed to confront insurgent groups.

Violence has spiked in Iraq since April, with over 5,000 people killed, and al-Qaida's local branch appears stronger than it has been in years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

good hump-dayyyyy   ,   this article from A B C   is  only the one side of the situation ,  yes maliki is coming to America  -- today ,   {  man got the neil diamond song in my head now  :blink:   }   and the side we have seen  here  in the vets area is one from the Iraqi side ,  they are going to shut maliki out of the arm`s buying deal .  they { the members of parliament  } are  not going to pass a deal where they are giving large amounts of money to the security division in Iraq , seeing how that seat is handled by  maliki ,   looks as though they are giving malik I the early warning sign  way before the elections ,    your not getting money for any deals , and your most not likely to get elected again .....