Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of Obama's lies

desimo

ROFL, There it is, a true liberal response "But, but, but look what Bush did, he was satan, he was bad, it still after all these years has to be Bush's fault" Sorry nope. O is your pony show you own it! <_<

Says you, I will give you credit though, you are one of the few who for some strange reason still supports the idiot in office or maybe like most liberals just to proud and self righteous to admit you screwed up...........TWICE! I know I know I'm just a racist, bible thumping, knuckle dragging, gun loving Tea drinker. Yep, and proud of it! :D

ROFL, There it is, a true liberal response "But, but, but look what Bush did, he was satan, he was bad, it still after all these years has to be Bush's fault" Sorry nope. O is your pony show you own it! <_<

Sir you twisted my comment I did not say any of that. What I was exclaiming is that the issue you complain about have tunnel vision when directed solely on this administration. I am explaining my disdain for continue bashing and hate versus looking at the big picture. And in this forum of extreme righteous right, I get flamed with half a dozen negs and labeled with this rhetoric? I decline that labeling. I look at the facts and the facts are that the prior administration did a lot of damage we are all paying for now that lined the pockets of a LOT of wealthy people creating a greater divide between the uber rich and the very poor. I am also explaining that good Christians should look at the basis of love and come from that place instead of blind hate blaming one side for all the problems. You want to plaster me with negs for that? Pretty sad.

The difference between us lives in my willingness to look at all sides. To barrage someone for pointing out some of the reality...well I am not sure how we will ever get through the mess we are in as a county.

There is a much greater picture than was painted which is what I was expressing.

I am from the Human Party. . I support us all moving ahead with equanimity and peace, not hate nor lies.

The “poison” that you spew is total B_S and lies. However, I am a proud Progressive/Democrat, with a “bad reputation, more negatives than the night sky has stars” on this site, have good healthcare for over forty (40) years, the widow of an active duty Vietnam veteran that lead a comfortable life (not rich). I say that to say this, there more Americans in this country who cannot get healthcare. These Americans work every day, trying to take care of their families. The “pre-existing” condition is a bigger factor than is reported, even by Americans with insurance.

You have courage, I tried to even out your negs. At least you care. Edited by Dinarian64