Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq’s currency reserves and what it means for the life of the citizen; Stability and an increase in exchange rate

rvhope

Sorry for typos in my posts. My ipad isn't easy to type on and somehow when I hit send it gets typos. I am actually educated.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hopefully optimistic!

Peace

Great :)

Maggie, yes, politically it appears a lot more has been done and some form of democratic reasoning is taking place. You must realize this is foreign to vote or have elections in this manner, They are used to a very different social and political process.

I am optimistic and based on these past years of ups and downs and misinformation I still believe this will do very well. Like everyone here it is just based on what I have read and believe.

Keep you are correct in that not one thing we read is bad information if even not valid. It helps paint a picture for us to try and make a reasonable conclusion on. We all, as always wait for what will transpire.

Edited by imgesing