Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Past Leaders

pattyangel

You know that God wants us to be saved and sends messages through men, nature and so many things which can help us to understand that we must change the direction of our lives. 

We've had some great leaders of past,and who ha s left us with a lot of wisdom.

We must go back to the principles which protected our unalienable rights of liberty.   

George Washington, June 29, 1788

"No one can rejoice more than I do at every step the people of this great country take to preserve the Union, establish good order and government, and to render the nation happy at home and respectable abroad.  No country upon earth ever had it more in its power to attain these blessings than United America.  Wondrously strange than, and much to be regretted indeed would it be, were we to neglect the mean, and to depart the road which Providence has pointed us, so plainly; I cannot believe it will ever come to pass.  The Great Governor of the Universe has led us to long and too far on the road to happiness and glory, to forsake us in the midst of it.  By folly and improper conduct, proceeding from a variety of causes, we may now and then get bewildered; but I hope and trust that there is good sense and virtue enough left to recover the right path before we shall be entirely lost."

John Adams, July 3, 1776

"It may be the will of Heaven that America shall suffer calamities still more wasting and distresses yet more dreadful.  If this is to be the case, it will have this good effect, at least; it will inspire us with many virtues, which we have not, and correct many errors, follies, and vices, which threaten to disturb, dishonor, and destroy us.  The furnace of affliction produces refinement, in states as well as individuals.  And the new governments we are assuming in ever part, will require a purification from our vices, and an augmentation of our virtues or there will be no blessings... But I must submit all my hopes and fears to an overruling Providence; in which, unfashionable as the faith may be, I firmly believe."

James Iredell, May 1, 1778

"Review the great scenes of history: you will find mankind has always been obliged to pay dear for the blessings they enjoyed...The struggles of a great people have almost always ended in the establishment of liberty...Such a people are spoken of with admiration by all future ages..."

"Their souls glow with gratitude for the virtue and self-denial of their forefathers.  They consider them as patterns for their own conduct on similar occasions and are continually pointing them out to the reverence and imitation of their children.  These are the glorious effects of patriotism and virtue.  These are the rewards annexed to the faithful discharge of that great and honorable duty, fidelity to our country...I pray to God that the fair character I have describe may be that of America to the latest ages."

Abraham Lincoln, March 21 1864

"Property of fruit of labor; Property is desirable; It is a positive good in the world; That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence it is encouragement to industry and enterprise.  Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."

• Upvote 6