Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What about a Warka Account?

I was told that you can not wire IQD into Warka...only USD. Once you wire USD into that account it becomes IQD.

You have two accounts, one in USD and the other in IQD. Once they receive your USD or while it is in transit, send an email to Mr. I and account services and ask them to transfer all that you sent to your IQD account. It does not automatically change into IQD once sent. Hope this helps HINK and swimmer26.

I have a Warka acct and I set it up through Citi Bank. The minimum opening

Deposit is 300k Dinars and $150 USD. I sent exactly $450 when opened

my account, $25 was deducted to pay the wire transfer fee to Citi Bank, NY Branch.

Then two days later I received an email from Mr Issa notifying me he had rcvd my

deposit. At that point I had $150 in my USD Acct and approx 345,000 IQD! I don't

know why exactly but for some reason they require you to maintain $150 in USD.

If someone out there knows a way I can get them to transfer that $150 into my

IQD ACCT I would love to know how to do so! It bothers me a little that I have to keep

USD in my Warka acct when the whole idea is to exchange it for Dinars!

Anyone have any answers or is that just the way it is?

Thanks kingjaffi! Am I correct in saying that you set up the account with USD and then ask the bank to convert the USD to IQD? In Adam's book, He mentioned that the minimum amount to open the account is $425 USD. Is that correct?

Your welcome swimmer26. Warka will setup two accounts for you, one in USD and the other in IQD with separate account numbers. Once you deposit the USD into your USD account at warka, you then ask them to leave the required $150 in your USD and change the rest into IQD by depositing it into your IQD account. Expect to send a minimum of $425 like Adam said (not including the wire transfer fee if applicable.) You will have ~318,000 IQD in your IQD acct and $150 in your USD acct once complete minus fees. Hope this helps.

my account, $25 was deducted to pay the wire transfer fee to Citi Bank, NY Branch.

Then two days later I received an email from Mr Issa notifying me he had rcvd my

deposit. At that point I had $150 in my USD Acct and approx 345,000 IQD! I don't

IQD ACCT I would love to know how to do so! It bothers me a little that I have to keep

That's just the way it is....their rules. It was not like that before but now it is that way.

I was told that you can not wire IQD into Warka...only USD. Once you wire USD into that account it becomes IQD.

Hi,

Iam new here so please bare with me, iam looking into opening an account with Warka. However i have 100,000 Pyshical IQD notes. Once i open an account can i take them to a western union & pay them into my Warka account?

Regards

Yakayaka

Hi,

Iam new here so please bare with me, iam looking into opening an account with Warka. However i have 100,000 Pyshical IQD notes. Once i open an account can i take them to a western union & pay them into my Warka account?

Regards

Yakayaka

You can't send physical cash anymore to Warka.

Keep the physical Dinar in an effort to diversify your investment.

Wire other funds to Warka via Citibank in NY

• 2 weeks later...

You can't send physical cash anymore to Warka.

Keep the physical Dinar in an effort to diversify your investment.

Wire other funds to Warka via Citibank in NY

All in order now, thanks. I have a IQD & USD account with Warka. Both funded, today i also recieved confirmation iam getting online access.

Also still buying a few cheap bundles of dinars from various ebay auctions.

Bring on the RV.

hello , I, m having problems getting my online password. I cant download the documents from warka web. Some one can help me with this matter. copy and past it in this forum. Thankyou .

god bless all.

hello , I, m having problems getting my online password. I cant download the documents from warka web. Some one can help me with this matter. copy and past it in this forum. Thankyou .

god bless all.

---> To get online account access, download the "Online Account Access Request Form" file attached at the to this post. Print it, fill it, sign it, scan it and save it as a PDF file. If you don't have a scanner, please go to your nearest copy/printing shop and they can help you save it onto a disk. Now send the PDF attached with your online account eMail request to: e-Bank@Warka-Bank-IQ.com

Here’s an example eMail for the Online Account Access request:

Hello,

Please note that attached to this eMail is an Online Account Access authorization PDF form to be applied to my Warka Investment Bank account.

Thank you,

> Below is an example of how the Online Account Access form is used:

I, __(Your Name)__ authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw an annual fee of __(15,000)__ Dinars from my IQD Savings Account #__(Your Warka Account)__ to allow __(Your Name)__ with full secure online access to Account #__(Your Warka Account)__. Warka Investment Bank must provide __(Your Name)__ with a User Name and Password that can be used to login and benefit from any and all of Warka Investment Bank online services. This authorization shall expire one year from the signed date below or upon written notice by the legal account owner named above.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

_____________(Your Name)____________ Date_____________

Legal Account Owner & Investor

Online Account Access Request Form.txt

Can you open a Warka account without a passport? What other forms of ID is acceptable?

I asked thisquestion in another post but didn't get an answer, so, maybe someone here will know and respond. I am self proclaimed computer illiterate. When filling out the form for a Warka acct, they ask for a copy of your document (passport or drivers license) , how do you do that?? Just scan it, then send it through with an e-mail ?? :confused:

I asked thisquestion in another post but didn't get an answer, so, maybe someone here will know and respond. I am self proclaimed computer illiterate. When filling out the form for a Warka acct, they ask for a copy of your document (passport or drivers license) , how do you do that?? Just scan it, then send it through with an e-mail ?? :confused:

Yes Puppylove... Scan your drivers license into a computer and save it as a .jpg or .jpeg file.

Then you can upload it on the WARKA website when you fill in the new account form... Click on "individual non-resident alien" and upload your DL jpg.

You should also type a text file with your name and address and phone info - asking them to open you a savings account. Sign it and scan it and save it as a .jpg or .jpeg too. Then upload that also.

A few days later you will receive an email from Mr Isa giving you your account numbers with further instructions on how to wire funds into the Warka Bank account

GO HERE http://www.warka-bank.com/individual.php

I hope this helps :)

Yes Puppylove... Scan your drivers license into a computer and save it as a .jpg or .jpeg file.

Then you can upload it on the WARKA website when you fill in the new account form... Click on "individual non-resident alien" and upload your DL jpg.

You should also type a text file with your name and address and phone info - asking them to open you a savings account. Sign it and scan it and save it as a .jpg or .jpeg too. Then upload that also.

A few days later you will receive an email from Mr Isa giving you your account numbers with further instructions on how to wire funds into the Warka Bank account

GO HERE http://www.warka-bank.com/individual.php

I hope this helps :)

Thanks FloridaChick !! I appreciate your help. :tiphat: