Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 and KTFA Members Chat Wednesday Afternoon - 05/22/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26 and KTFA Members Chat Wednesday Afternoon - 05/22/2013

Frank26: Hmmm............ icon_wink.gif

BTW ....... Very surprised I am that Very few understood the value of DELTA's post last night....... So he became silent......... Too bad.

IMO what we found was worth sharing last night at 1 am.

Even the CC notes were avoided. C U on Your CC in 9.

KTFA,Frank

The Snod: It's word semantics, but after reading art 14, then seeing how they laid out the paragraphs and the wording that delta pointed out, it seems to imply that they are there, but they still have a need to keep working out the fuller realization of it.

Even if we r wrong these r highly important conversations of what they r wanting to do, and it maps out spot on with what we have all theorized about this investment....IMHO this n the timely 5 yr plan are the best articles we've had this year....gives me some hope for mid yr RV 

Frank26: SNOD ......... You got a key point:

Yes DELTA and I believe they are in art 8 but the international part is not applied to their currency via the IMF and there is no ch7 via the UN ......... Until they raise the value of their currency. They KEY is ............ This conversation is live .......... Alive.

KTFA, Frank

FreeManna: Frank - I understand anything Delta brings us is of importance, I'm just not that educated on what it all means. I've only heard talk of Ch. 7 and article IV with the IMF. I apologize for not knowing more, but can you give me, and others, some background on Article VIII? I'm sure you've covered it, but not when I was present. thank you in advance

Frank26: I LOVE Your name .......... Because it was .......... Free. Given by God as they waited........ Kinda like today.

Worry not .......... Delta and I feel You need to understand what just happened with the IMF and Iraq. I will talk of this on Your CC tonight...........Aloha Friend. :handshake2:

KTFA, Frank

Jim1126: Frank, Thanks for bringing this point home with such clarity. In case anyone missed it and would like it to be more clear...

Are you listening? 

They have to raise the value of their currency

When they do, the following will occur:

They will be international

Ch 7 will be gone

They will be fully into Art 8

International businesses will flood Iraq

They will make lots of money!

Dont be mistaken that they have to get these other things before they RV...NO!

They must raise the value of their currency first.

The IMF requires it, the UN and the US, because if they dont then these people will dither around and screw their own people for years to come.

Its coming, folks! Its coming any minute, now!

Frank26: Now this deserves a big .......... TA DA !!!

Or like Z says........... Nuff said or Just saying ....... :rofl:

Honestly though .......... This is good hence why DELTA asked me if he could post last night.

KTFA,Frank

• Upvote 1