Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Spies Who Fooled the World

Rayzur

This is a follow up to previous post:

Tributary Janabi .. Which paved the way for the invasion of Iraq and allegations of weapons of mass destruction

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146402-weapons-of-mass-destructioncame-from-imagination-of-iraqi-citizen/#ixzz2R4eDzBMM

The following  BBC documentary is an interesting companion piece to the US produced documentary featuring US intelligence, and "Agency" employees essentially saying the same thing. 

Does it matter at this point? I don't know. I think the level of trust for the government is at an all time low, almost to the point of dangerous at some level (meaning if nothing is sacred/trustworthy, then what cohesion is left to direct the future of the country's path)....

In any event, I do admire the tenacity of those who continue to see the composite plethora of evidentiary information as just more fictional story telling.....   :D Oh for those days of such innocence  :peace:

Enjoy...