Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Iraq

wetgravity

Hey am 180 miles from dead center of the continental US ... Happy to volunteer but it is easier to get to Vegas thatn here and we could have fun for erveryone. But happy to cook and hire the clean up whatever.

Who ever lives in the center of the US needs to let us all know a place to meet for the RV party! It would be fun to meet everyone in person!!! I'll cook an Italian feast hat will feed 100

Go RV!!!!!!!!

That is good news, I think they can handle it from here.The bogus documentary I saw last night on the DOC channel, showed how much the Iraqi people hate the US and all we have done "to"their country. That just makes me mad that they tell such "PELOSI" (that's my new word for BS:)) I don't think the majority blame the US for what they are going through right now, maybe some, but whatever, I would like to see those people get what they got without losing anything. I see an RV coming too, and they are going to be a blessed people because of it!

I have been to Kirkuk, Ba'Quba, Baghdad and Tikrit - I have never seen the hatred that is portrayed on the US Television. I don't go into the cities but deal with Iraqi's almost daily and when leaving and returning on my R&R's, I have never felt uneasy or scared - they are acutally very polite people and the ones I have worked with and interacted with(at the different locations) are more thankful for our Soldiers and Airmen than most will ever understand. I have to tell my kids all the time - don't beleive everything you see...yes the bombings are real and they need to stop killing each other and the innocent people. (That part is factual) I live in a town of about 1400 people and there is probably more hatred in the hearts of some in my small town than I have seen over here. I would recommend to others after the RV, if you have a chance or opportunity to come to Iraq - DO IT.....

Riley,

Thank you yet again for your insight into this subject. I have learned more in the last few months and really in the last few weeks than I ever thought I would ever know about Iraq. I mean to say about what is real in Iraq and what is not and it confirms my opinion that news in the United States is dispersed with an agenda behind it. I am not commenting as to a specific news source as I think they are all agenda driven and that has changed from the historical duty of reporters. News used to be who, what, why, when, where, and how, now it is commentary passed off as news and it is sad and it is very nice to hear the facts with no agenda behind it.

Thank You,

Todd

I have been to Kirkuk, Ba'Quba, Baghdad and Tikrit - I have never seen the hatred that is portrayed on the US Television. I don't go into the cities but deal with Iraqi's almost daily and when leaving and returning on my R&R's, I have never felt uneasy or scared - they are acutally very polite people and the ones I have worked with and interacted with(at the different locations) are more thankful for our Soldiers and Airmen than most will ever understand. I have to tell my kids all the time - don't beleive everything you see...yes the bombings are real and they need to stop killing each other and the innocent people. (That part is factual) I live in a town of about 1400 people and there is probably more hatred in the hearts of some in my small town than I have seen over here. I would recommend to others after the RV, if you have a chance or opportunity to come to Iraq - DO IT.....

You have hit the nail on the head Riley. Media bias in a "wartime" scenario has been outrageous for far too long. Yes war is an awful thing and no one knows that better than those who have had "boots on the ground" for whatever reason. My peers and I who served in VietNam were vilified because of an inaccurate media picture. THANK YOU THANK YOU for telling the truth about Iraq and the Iraqui experience. Get back to us safely !!:twothumbs: