Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Riley chat today 3-31-2010 1:45 PM CSt

ToddS

Last one for today, and Riley is in this picture.

Sorry they are not bigger I tried to enlarge and I guess I am not skilled enough or they just could not be enlarged but I thought they were cool. Particularly the one of her doorstep there in Iraq.

1356_thumb.attach

Edited by ToddS

Riley is one grounded person! I appreciate her down-to-earth observations more than anything. Looking forward to anything she says from her contacts with "real people" in Iraq. Not that the big picture of what is happening is to be disregarded but her point of view adds to the total picture. Thanks Riley.

Thanks Chief - but it's the service of the our men and women and their safe being is what is important....I want to say thank you to you and the others that have served and are still serving our great Country!!!!

You're right Riley and that's why alot of us are here. Thanks for posting those pics for her ToddS as well, I was at C-1 half of last year from June to December, our Riley I believe our paths have crossed already! Didn't even know it..lol. At least from your pics that's what I'm seeing, the (Soccer Stadium) and Flag is identical to C-1. We could start a whole thread with thousands of pictures to share I'm sure! I hope you and evreryone has an awesome Easter, stay safe all. God BlessV

Chief - they very well could have crossed....I have 1000's of pictures that I hope someday to share - it's a shame I am unable to share pictures of the Iraqi's - but they love to have their picture taken...but due to OPSEC we can only share a few right now...at least until the US has pulled out of here....LOL - You are correct they are C-1, been to C-7 and C-3 as well......stay safe darlin

Thanks Todd for posting....y'all are the best.....

OH yes....we probably have. I'll be at the BTC on the 19th myself heading out. Let's see since my arrival I've run and assisted B-3 Fallujah x2, opened FD @ B-3 Baharia, B-4, T-4 x2, T-3, H-3x2, C-1, C-3, opened FD @ B-8, and no idea where I'm heading when this one shuts down...lol I won't even mention all the bases I've touched boots on....lol Hope you had a great Easter Riley and everybody else! :)

Riley you are the bomb for sure. Greatful for you.

ok she makes a point about the 60 day window and the dinar being a 25000 note being only worth 20000 after that window. True but if the rv is at say dollar for dollar I am still going to hold a few because even at 20,000 it would be worth 60,000 should they hit 3:1 still better than 20,000 or 25,000. I did read that right correct?

• Upvote 1