Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netdania and the IQD

sandyf

Back in August Netdania upgraded their software which introduced several changes, the most notable being the introduction of many new currencies and associated pairs. This led to all the current discussion on the VND.

They also introduced 'polling' on many of the pairs which led many to believe that trading was taking place outside hours. What is actually happening is the software 'refreshing' at a regular interval.

I still have the old version of the USD/IQD on my workspace and have posted a screenshot from this morning. The old version is on the left. Notice the highlight transaction at 21.20 on 6th Dec., it does not show up on the new version. Neither does the one at 19.05, in fact the data is completely different, but the same pair from the same company at the same time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/v6i3uo.jpg

When Netdanai say there is nothing wrong with their data, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, more a question of what they want to show.

didn`t see anything unusal in your screen shot ,, the numbers are in the normal range from 1163 to 1164 --- it moves from 1163 to 1165 and this is the movment i have also been seeing through the currency monitor i use ,, i am hoping to click on this app. and see 1164. then refresh to .86 --- or anything above the decimal point ,,,,,, i am really hoping that when i cash in at bank their money screens go from red {1164 } to really really black at the time they tell me and credit my account {6.86 } :lol: o-k,, maybe really hoping to hard :P

didn`t see anything unusal in your screen shot ,, the numbers are in the normal range from 1163 to 1164 --- it moves from 1163 to 1165 and this is the movment i have also been seeing through the currency monitor i use ,, i am hoping to click on this app. and see 1164. then refresh to .86 --- or anything above the decimal point ,,,,,, i am really hoping that when i cash in at bank their money screens go from red {1164 } to really really black at the time they tell me and credit my account {6.86 } :lol:/> o-k,, maybe really hoping to hard :P/>

You obviously missed the point.I never mentioned rates. Look closely at the times and values of the postings. Two versions of the same thing - but different.