Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious. Has anyone read or heard any update on Dr. J. He/She hasn't posted anything since May. And they were the one who said in October 2010 that there wouldn't be an RV till late 2012. Hope they're still right... I am just looking for some hope. My husband and I really need this RV, there are no jobs available at all. And Bravo11 and AC are calling no RV in 2012.

thank you! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious. Has anyone read or heard any update on Dr. J. He/She hasn't posted anything since May. And they were the one who said in October 2010 that there wouldn't be an RV till late 2012. Hope they're still right... I am just looking for some hope. My husband and I really need this RV, there are no jobs available at all. And Bravo11 and AC are calling no RV in 2012.

thank you! :)

Dr. j, like many others that brought an unpopular message were negged back to the stone age, berated, ridiculed, got the typical "Why are you here" treatment , and we're treated like fools by the truly enlightened members. He may have decided that he didn't need the hassle.

He was ridiculed for his position, his job, his credentials; he got a complete and public rectal examination everytime he stated the obvious.

I don't know if even he anticipated the bum's rush the CBI would get from Maliki over Currency Reform.

I also wish for some resolution, but don't count on anyone with any real foresight to be eager to share their thoughts.

Like Elvis, most of them have already left the building.

The remaining ones still get the second-class citizen treatment when they take the trouble to post.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck in resolving your situation..

• Upvote 4