Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here We Go Again...............

hoodlion1

Does anyone know when the original debt occurred in the United States? How many Presidents have contributed to the deficit? How many pulled us out of it? Who even had a plan to get US, The PEOPLE out of the deficit? When you can get answers to these questions you can talk about the present. I fail to understand how someone can talk so much about their illusion of the present when they have no knowledge of the past. But just like any person who inherits a position they will inherit its shortcomings! On a more positive note, Obama is not the IRS nor does he control it, we will get F'ed hard by the IRS but it has been doing this to us before, during and will continue to long after he leaves. Much love to everyone.

Scared Money Don't Make Money:shakehead:

I just got off the XE Exchange online and was sad to see that they are talking about the IQD being redominatied this year by slashing three zeros off the currency. The new lower currency is to be rolled out at the end of this year or next year. Let's hope we get a RV soon.... The lopping was discussed in 2007 in Iraq and they are now taking action on it. I guess it kind of makes sense for Iraq, shave the zero's to be more competitive with the rest of the world which would not require a RV. If I am wrong or someone can correct what I just read, please let me know and I will shut up.

Yes, taxes are a dirty word and I'm sure the gov't. will get more than their fair share. Adam has a team of professionals waiting to help VIP members with this and other issues once the RV occurs. Maybe you should think about joining before he closes the doors.....just a thought. Good luck to you.

WELL YOU MISS THIS PART ON THE ARTICLE It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq,

WELL YOU MISS THIS PART ON THE ARTICLE It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq,

right, so you'll only have to carry 5x as much in your wallet to buy something because you'll have 1's, 5's and 10's and it'll still cost 1k dinar for a coke and 3k for bread...sorry, won't work that way. they need to RV and adjust prices accordingly. something's got to give.

I just got off the XE Exchange online and was sad to see that they are talking about the IQD being redominatied this year by slashing three zeros off the currency. The new lower currency is to be rolled out at the end of this year or next year. Let's hope we get a RV soon.... The lopping was discussed in 2007 in Iraq and they are now taking action on it. I guess it kind of makes sense for Iraq, shave the zero's to be more competitive with the rest of the world which would not require a RV. If I am wrong or someone can correct what I just read, please let me know and I will shut up.

This is an old post on XE and has been posted and refuted both on this forum and by the Iraqis as well.