Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 8/23/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] I think they are ALL going to run to the nearest podium to announce it... but I think Maliki will run the fastest. He's the most outspoken and shrewd of them in my opinion

[Adam Montana] So, with any luck... they will be racing soon!

[Adam Montana] Hmmm.... with that said, maybe they could hire Bolt to make the announcement :lol:

[Adam Montana] ok, that was it. Thanks for being patient, and as always - GOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!

Thanks for posting kcw!!!wink.gif

And Thanks for the chat Adam and btw... that's a great idea!!! We could put Bolt on retainer so he's ready to go when it hits... I hear he works for bones and dog biscuits made with jet fuel!!! laugh.gif

2008_bolt_005.jpg

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Adam, thanks for the uplifting info. Although it seems like always the same thing, it is always good news. I'm still on the now till September train and can almost see the station coming into view. Kcw thanks for posting. GoRrrrrrrrrVvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting kcw!!!wink.gif

And Thanks for the chat Adam and btw... that's a great idea!!! We could put Bolt on retainer so he's ready to go when it hits... I hear he works for bones and dog biscuits made with jet fuel!!! laugh.gif

2008_bolt_005.jpg

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

I hate to break it to ya but we can't afford Bolt yet as he gets $250,000 to $350,000 just to show up for a race!! Bolt is the highest paid @ $20 Mill a yr WOW And thanks for the Positive chat Adam so glad to be movin again

• Upvote 1

I hate to break it to ya but we can't afford Bolt yet as he gets $250,000 to $350,000 just to show up for a race!! Bolt is the highest paid @ $20 Mill a yr WOW And thanks for the Positive chat Adam so glad to be movin again

The picture I posted I'm pretty sure is not "that Bolt"...

thBoltMittensandRhino.jpg

...but this one I'm sure works for dog food and biscuits! laugh.gif(hopefully the image won't get eliminated this time!). wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff