Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana Chat 3-15-2010 8:30 PM CST

ToddS

Thanks for the post ToddS...!

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me - often times it has been said that they (Iraq) might try to get us to dump our Dinars, but that's rediculous. If we sell them, then the Brokers or other buyers own them - not Iraq. It just doesn't make sense to me - can you or Adam clarify...?

Thanks,

RON ;)

They will either sell them back from whom they purchased them or they will sell them to new customers. It would be Iraqs hope their news would be bad enough to stop people from wanting to buy any more dinars so ali and people such as him will just sell the dinar back for USD from who they originally purchased them from. Ali will make money off of the person selling their dinar back to him -- The bank Ali purchases from will make money off of Ali. And the dinar will be back in Iraq where they want it to be at the lower price prior to the RV.

Thanks for the Post Todds --- Adam thanks for the info as always.

Man I take every chance I get to thank a serviceman for their service to this great country, so thank you.

Thanks ToddS....the picture is small but there is a "rainbow" over the BUFF....it has GREAT meaning to me personally, for I was miraculously spared from a SAM over Hanoi when I flew that bird...thank you ToddS :wave:

Thanks for the post ToddS...!

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me - often times it has been said that they (Iraq) might try to get us to dump our Dinars, but that's rediculous. If we sell them, then the Brokers or other buyers own them - not Iraq. It just doesn't make sense to me - can you or Adam clarify...?

Thanks,

RON ;)

You need to realize that a RV like this would not happen in this manner, without US blessings. Big money, banks, and very elite interests in US and Europe primarily, have helped to engineer the grand scheme, if you will. It's not for IRAQ only, but it is to make some people even richer. If you fold early, the money will make it's way to these interests. And in so doing, the Iraqi interests here (which are co-opted by US interests) are being met. In order to allow Iraq to be rich, they need to be able to create Fiat value. These corrupt banksters will only let this occur with Iraq complicity. The rich want it all, and have the power. And they don't want the little guy having a few million $USD$. By selling your dinar early, you will be giving it to these evil rich, who are the ones who stand to benefit even without your dinar (the already have a ton). Also, they know very well, that any Rv will be in peril, unless they can get a good portion to sell. Even with my type of post, many will sell. This has worn many patient investors out, and the greediest people are often times also the most fearful. Yes, I do hope these unsure people will sell. That will help things move along, ultimately, towards true value basis.