Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

>>go pack go<<<

Torey0112

Hello from the 'Cheesehead' state!!! The Green Bay Packers are 8-4..and tied for the NFC Wild Card playoff race..I am from northern Wisconsin where we have a foot of snow on the ground right now. I know there are a few from Wisconsin out there..so it Brats and Beer Party after the R/V!!!!!!!

I am in Appleton but my wife and I are originally from up around Hurley (Bessemer, MI to be exact).

Go Pack! (and RV!)

Bessemer.......that's right around the corner from Lake G!! We use to vaction up there every year and go to church in Bessemer.

West Bend area........we got about 13-15 inches of the white stuff on the ground yesterday!! If this RV's by Sunday, I say we all meet in Appleton for a Packer/RV party. It will be

I live just outside of Appleton. I think we should all have a party in Appleton no matter when it happens, but this Sunday would be awesome

Should I ban visionahead for that comment?

(Go Pack :D)

I think banning him is just the start. He should be forced to wear an Aaron Rodger's jersey for a week straight.

If this thing RV's we could all buy season tickets in the same area and call it RV land or something!! It would be our secret club.

• 1 month later...