Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was going to buy another 500K IQD, BUT...

Banjolatusak

OH!...SILLY ME, I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT. I'm sooo glad you're smarter than me Tampa. I was about to spend too much money. Thank goodness you came along to set me straight. You're the smartest person I know.

seriously? find something better to do than post useless nonsense

I'm sorry, did my cynicisym cut too close to the bone? After weeks of rate and date prognostigations, I've grown a little weary. I'm also abit suspicious of the lack of transparency by all of the prognosticators. Nouns like "sources" "contact" make it impossible to independently

varify the voracity of their statements. I say give them up. Let us with the resources vet these people. It would go a long way in supporting our confidence in the pundints that promulgate on this site.

Seriously Davhina? You, the one that flies the American flag as an avatar, would deny me my first amendment right to freedom of speech with your overly patronizing remark.

Dolittle...If I were to really spend $564 on lotto, I would bet that it wouldn't be a total loss.

There is more than one way to win the lotto. The grand prize isn't the only prize.

klarason...I've got more than enough dinar to make me wealthy if and when it should RV.

We are all weary and tired of speculation that doesn't pan out. There is no reason to be sarcastic and a bully. We are all in this together!

What are you? My mother? I started this thread with a flippant remark to illustrate my frustrations, hoping that others would share their empathy. Call it cathartic commiseration if you will. Unfortunately, all of you who felt compelled to respond, with the exception of Soldier, failed to get the point. If you're gonna draw down on this cowboy you better be prepared to be shot at. (Now before you get yer patties in a wad, that's just a euphemisim.) I don't lay down, bend over, or turntail for anyone. So, if anymore KoolAid drinkers want to take a shot at me, feel free. Just make sure yer aim is true.