Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki calls for Iraq to attend the national meeting: you will find the maximum response

Maliki calls for Iraq to attend the national meeting: you will find the maximum response

On: Friday 5/4/2012 6:08

Baghdad / range

called on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, the Iraqi List, and all partners in the political process to attend the national conference to resolve the political crisis, emphasizing that they will find the highest degree of response, but across the Iraqi Constitution,

In what was considered that the current crisis can not be dealt with fundamentally and strategically, but through a national meeting attended by all.

said Nuri al-Maliki in a press statement during his meeting with the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim at the Council of Ministers, said that "of the things that we agreed during our meeting with leaders of the Supreme Council that go to invite all partners in the homeland and the political process to sit for dialogue and put all our issues and problems that we face and the challenges that we are going through and address on the basis of the Constitution, "calling" of Iraq and all partners in the political process to the need to attend the National Meeting. "

Maliki said, "We sincerely invited us and they will find maximum response but through the Constitution, "asserting that" we have the desire to need to call on all partners to hold a national meeting attended by all parties and components that were formed from the political process. "

and the Prime Minister that "the crisis when they fall sometimes have the means of breakthrough multiple and sometimes style breakthrough, and one , "noting that" the methods of breakthroughs in bilateral agreements and consensus and behind the scenes we go by a certain distance, but today's crisis can not look at the treatment of essential and strategic, but that we meet through a national meeting attended by all. "

The Prime Minister emphasized that "the crisis would not exist If you carry both his observations and Achkalath what he deems appropriate to resolve the accusations of the last full transparency, clarity and discussed on the basis of the Constitution, "asserting that" the rejection of this track will keep the crisis Ptaqidadtha will be vulnerable to further tensions do not we wish. "

on the other accused al-Maliki, views did not name of trying to break up the coalition national, and when he said that all these attempts failed, he noted that the men of the National Alliance, have a history of struggle and jihad tradition.

Maliki said, "There are those who want to disrupt and break up the unity of the National Alliance and raised the differences between its components," asserting that "all these attempts did not reach to what they wanted. "

and added that "the men and entities of the National Alliance, the largest and more aware of that allows other operations to dismantle it," adding that "the National Alliance, in which men and characters have a history of struggle and jihad tradition and the experience of a solid to give to the National Alliance for more awareness."

and expressed the hope that "Others in line with the National Alliance in the framework of bilateral understandings and seek to create differences."

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=64973

Maliki will only agree to things within the framework of the constitution, but the other parties want Erbil which is not in the constitution. This is going to just go round and round and round forever. The constitution needs to be changed, but won't be. Just my opinion, but I hope I am wrong.

Edited by kizer8
  • Upvote 1

He's a bad bad boy. He promises to implement Erbil. He said all of it was unconstitutional to buy time.

First he agrees to Erbil in 2010. Then he spends the next 2 years challenging it with the constitution. If he thought that then, why did he agree and "sign". He never planned on implementing. He was making them happy and buying time.

So he is still where he was months ago. But whatever came out of the meeting with Barzani, Sadr, Allawi, Najafi, and Talabani with 15 days to comply is not in the open. I there are some points but we don't know the whole meat and potatoes. I see that he is caving on Mutlaq and he knows that he has to or he will (and he has) violated Mutlaqs freedom of speech.

I stayed tunned to see what happens next. It's wild and exciting.

Here is hold bold that nut job is: Maliki said, "There are those who want to disrupt and break up the unity of the National Alliance and raised the differences between its components," asserting that "all these attempts did not reach to what they wanted. " I know he is talking about Hashemi. He wants Hashemi out of his way, probably as much as Hashemi wants him out of the way.

• Upvote 1