Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Millionday peoples invested chat**

easyrider

Millionday Monday Night Chat at PeopleInvested:

[millionday] so i have some on the meeting –

[Fresh] millionday great – I’ll copy if you want to post!!!

[millionday] The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / e. M … Called on the Vice President of the Republic Khodair al meeting of the Preparatory Committee for the National meeting at five o’clock pm on Tuesday. According to a statement from the Office of Khuzaie Today: received (and independent Iraqi news agency) a copy of the “Call Khuzaie the Preparatory Committee for the meeting came after coordination with President Jalal Talabani.”

[millionday] wooohoooo!!!!! here we go to the rodeo !!!

[millionday] 5 pm tomorrow their time

[millionday] thanks hun — good to see ya Fresh !!

[para~investigator] millionday Is that the actual NC or just the prep meeting before?

[Fresh] millionday so I saw that the National Conference was initially set for the 24th – then I had a friend call me and say Maliki was “Trying” to cancel it in the news… do you have anything on that?

[millionday] para~investigator that is that talabani has invited the prepatory team to the national meeting tomorrow

[allinxpress] millionday Hello there! Ive been hoping for some good news this afternoon from ya

[millionday] Fresh i will be looking hun this afternoon from ya

[millionday] Fresh i will be looking hun

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1