Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Department of Homeland Security Buying Up Enough Ammo to Wage Seven-Year War Against The American People

20MillionDinar

The climactic crescendo to the greatest economic collapse is nearing, with an estimated time of arrival within the next 6-18 months now that Spain is officially in the game. Throw in wildcards from Iran, Israel, North Korea, and Fukushima… And frankly, I think you’d have be crazy NOT to make preparations.

If you don’t believe me or just think that I’m being an alarmist, simply look at the government and what they’ve been buying the past two months…

1: 75,000 packages of Potassium Iodide to protect troops against radioactive fall-out.

2: 450 Million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point. Now this quite possibly the most disturbing piece of news I’ve read in a while, (although expected)… Why?

Well first of all, hollow points are only used in active duty, when maximum damage and death are the desired results. They are never used in training.

Third, the military primarily sticks to 5.56 rifle rounds, and 9MM, or .45 caliber pistol rounds. The only group that uses .40 cal, is American law enforcement.

And what’s most disturbing of all, is that hollow point rounds are outlawed by the Geneva Convention, so they can’t be used on a battlefield such as Iraq or Afghanistan.

Which means that logically, there’s only one place on the planet where these bullets are intended for use… In America, on Americans.

• Upvote 2