Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 3/11/10

k98nights

March 11, 2010

Good evening Family,

In 1 Kings 19:11-13 we are told about a time period in which three powers of nature ravished the earth. There was a great wind that came and ripped the mountains and smashed the boulders…….but God was not to be found in the wind. Shortly after…….. a great earthquake rumbled across the surface…….but God was not to be found in the earthquake. Finally there was a great fire that swept across the land destroying all…….but God was not to be found in the fire. When these events were over……..Elijah found himself standing in a great…………Quietness………. A silence where he heard the whisper of ……………God. Our Father was to be found …………In this Calmness. It is a wise person and a healthy heart that takes heed to such advice. There is a lot of noise involved in our investment right now. Some of it is musical but the majority of it sounds like heavy traffic in New York City……..irritating and confusing. As we get closer and closer to the hunt……. To successfully capture our game we need to be seen ………….Less and less. Hold your ground and stay focused on the target . Make noise ………..Not! Let the game take its final move as you are secured in your position with Faith ………..To capture your goal.

Week in and week out my contacts share with me what they learn. As I have said in the past ………… They are just as frustrated as you and I when we see NOTHING announced. Today was a hot target date ……..some say tomorrow but I doubt it because it is a religious day for Iraq. So what happened with today? Heck if I know………I simply share what I think is of value to us so that we can take it to God in prayer as a Family that we are. I take my intel gathering seriously and when I ask you to pray for it……….I am very serious about that too. I value prayers……..that’s why I am asking you to pray for my dad right now. Anyways……..yesterday an amazing article came out that knocked my socks off. I was going to talk about it yesterday but I wanted to lay out the proceeding of the elections first. You know government intact and then the RI that is needed for the 2010 budget. I saw this article and just couldn’t put it down. I actually put a print out in my pocket and keep pulling it out throughout the day re-reading it making sure that the words didn’t change by magic. I wanted to convince myself that what I was reading was not a misleading translation like the garbage that we have been given about the 000’s. But it said the same thing to me every time I read it. I would refold the paper neatly and put it back in my pocket to bring it out later………..for further reassurance. Family once in awhile a big diamond is found in the sand of tiny crystals……….IMO……….This article is such a gem. Let’s talk about it. Today’s lack of action disappoints each of us in a very big way. But it is just the last of several dates that have been leaked……… then no action happened. Could it be part of a plan to discourage us? The articles about taking off the three zeros on the notes………. was that to cause us to think “lop” and cause us to feel disillusioned with the Dinar? Now this new article about funding the budget short fall with T-Bill………… after which the nation’s debt would be too big to ever RI………. intended to cause us to give up hope in our investment.

IMO.…………This may be the tidal wave of discouragement we should expect before a country changes the value of their currency. They certainly aren’t going to give us a tip as to what the date of the real RI will be. They are only going to leak false dates to discourage us. They are going to have articles mislead us into feeling disillusioned. They are going to announce things to dash our hopes which make an RI seem impossible. We have all heard it is darkest before the dawn. This may be our darkest hour in this investment with all that is negative that is being thrown at us.

But………. if there were no RI in the immediate future why would they be filing a Letter of Intent (LOI) with the IMF for that loan? IMF loans money to countries to stabilize their currency. But at the present value Iraq’s currency is over 100% secured by foreign currency and there is no need for money to stabilize it . That loan must be to stabilize the revalued currency. They are funding the budget shortfall with T-Bills so its not for that.

T-Bills are I.O.U.’s a government may issue for short term debt. Usually………. they are for less than a year. But they can create very large debt very quickly for a nation. If they do this before the RI………. we need to forget about anything good from our investment for years or decades.

However………… if this is the tidal wave of deception before the RI………it may be that the RI is at hand. They plan to re-denominate and RI all at the same time. Then follow that with the T-Bills. Financing the RI with the sale of the small denominations at the new rate……… the IMF loan…. the CBI’s current assets of gold and foreign currency and the seized assets that banks around the world are holding from the 1990 UN sanctions………. which no one seem to know the total amount of the number of billions of dollars.

It would make it both the largest and most secured re-instatement or re-evaluation of currency ever!!!

Let me show you another article that follows the pattern of what I was trying to describe. Here this article is saying to us that all of the talk about the 000’s was baloney. LOL………we knew that. It was actually just food for the lobsters. Please enjoy:

“the value of the Iraqi currency is not the number of zeros in them, but at their real value through the cover provided by it.” ??? “. — by eliminating zeros you are not helping the economy — they must increase the value of the dinar to inject money into the pockets of the Iraqi’s — the CBI has not stepped into the Iraqi economy yet, which holds the value of the IQD in the form of reserves, returned foreign accounts, DFi and gold reserves

“There are several points that should be available with the CBI to initiate this process, such as including the first” that the government introduced the new currency and to keep the old currency is available in the local market and leaves the choice to the citizen in dealing with any of the currencies. — small bills are coming

“The second” deal Iraqi banks currencies with the same value at any time and needs the citizen, —- Both small bills and current currency will be available at the same time

Here is another link with more info about the false 000’s:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.uragency.net/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D5561&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ADRA_enU S357US357&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgNI_ c_jrwsJHZixkBL1Te_zVRnpg

IMO………..the Kurds are either very smart or swallowing their pride. They always have been the leaders in progressive movement for Iraq. They were light years ahead of the rest of the nation when dealing with their oil. A Kurd alliance with the rest of Iraq could equal an HCL and article 140. I said yesterday that M is revitalizing the theme of “can’t we all just get along”. The Kurds seem to be bringing out another old theme that says……..”show me the money”!!! The theme with these articles is the redistribution of wealth to the Iraqis. Wow! Please enjoy the articles below.

Leaders in Kirkuk, Iraq’s second largest oil producing province, cautiously optimistic about plan to increase redistribution of wealth to locals.

You are here: Home

Iraqi cabinet approves provincial oil refund law

By Ben Lando of Iraq Oil Report

Published March 11, 2010

The Iraqi Council of Ministers has followed up its 2010 budget, passed mid-February which allocated one dollar per barrel of oil back to the province that produced it, with a law setting the mechanism in motion.

For political leaders in Kirkuk province, the home to Iraq’s first discovered and commercially viable oil field more than eight decades ago, the potential outweighs both concerns and history.

“It is a large amount of money compared with the current situation,” said Torhan al-Mufti, a member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council’s oil and gas committee. “We produce oil, produce gas and we have a refinery, despite it is small compared to other refineries.”

A worker maintains production at the North Oil Company in Kirkuk.

The law looks to include the same reimbursement for natural gas and refined products, though details have been slow coming out. The law will also affect the still dicey relations between Iraq’s central and Kurdish regional governments, which have not agreed on levels of and compensation for output from fields in the north.

It will have to be approved by Parliament, which will form only after March 7 election results are certified and will become active only after a new government is formed.

“We still need to know the mechanisms of how to deal with this law and how to find the legal process to transfer the money from the oil ministry to the finance ministry and then to the province,” said Shiraz Adel, a member of the Kirkuk council’s economic committee, and a skeptic the money will properly flow.

Baghdad has long attempted to respond to newly emboldened and often critical provincial governments by offering them a larger share of the budget, which is almost totally made of oil receipts. Offers, however, have often not resulted in policy or law.

But now a cut of the oil production itself, a unique suggestion originating in Basra, may actually quiet complaints that annual budgets allocations aren’t enough to cover reconstruction and other costs. It actually double’s what members of Basra’s provincial council had called for last year.

Budgeting from Baghdad has been caught up in politics, used to empower allies and either appease or ignore rivals. Saddam Hussein also used the budget to build up the capital city and other favorite areas and so totally neglecting the rest.

Basra’s oil fields produce an estimated 80 percent of the country’s oil, with much of the rest coming from Kirkuk.

Mufti estimates the province will earn half a million dollars a day.

“We hope that this issue is not just a dream,” said Borhan Mizher, the head of the agriculture committee of the Kirkuk Provincial Council. “We hope that we do not wake up one morning and find there is no one dollar for each one barrel.”

“Then we hope it will be used by the local government in Kirkuk for the construction of Kirkuk and make it one of the international cities,” Mizher added.

Iraqi staff reporting from Kirkuk and Baghdad are anonymous for their security; Ben Lando contributed from Baghdad.

Before we leave the Kurds ……they are having a holiday from the 11th to the 14th. All empirical data is important. We are not sure the significance of this time period but I wanted to share it with you.

I know the votes are not final Family……..but I am more than convinced that M and his party have won and that he will be reappointed as PM. You know how it works……..wait three days.

I was going to share with you the questions that I posed to Ali yesterday but I am running out of time so I will leave those for tomorrow. Instead I have a link for you to an in-depth report that shows the history of currencies from countries that have re-denominated. It is a work of art and very informative. Find the time to study this when you have time Family. (I cannot download the pdf file so here is the info …..so you can google it and look it up.

THE NATIONAL CURRENCY RE-DENOMINATION EXPERIENCE

IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES – A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS

Duca Ioana, Lecturer, Titu Maiorescu University Bucharest

Thank you so much for all the prayers directed to my dad. God hears every prayer and I read every one of your prayer postings as well. Know that I greatly appreciate it and feel the love behind each prayer. I will update you on my dad when the results come in. As we await the release of the third generation of the IQD’s………stay in constant prayer and make little noise. We are well prepared and well organized. I thank God for the time that He has allowed us to accomplish this at KTFM. Have a beautiful night fellowshipping and I look forward to being with you later on. My Christian love is a gift from God……for me to demonstrate to you. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Frank I don't know you but I feel your pain for your father. I lost two of my children in 2005 one 43 in Janurary the other 39 in July. When I found my son I had a heart attack. I was leading a bible study & God in his mercy allowed to keep leading it. I just found out this week my heart was what is called-Takotsubo-which is a broken heart is healed. As of this week God has chosen to heal my heart to normal it was 70% paralized. What a god we serve.

God can heal your father as well & my prayer is that he will. Blessings on you. Jan Sure hope you receive this.

Frank,

The entire Dinar Vets Family extend there thoughts and prayers to you and yours. We sincerely hope that your father has a speedy recovery and that God holds him close in his recovery. We pray that he gives you and Tink the strength to weather this difficult storm. From our Dinar Family to your Dinar Family..God Bless and Keep you.

Frank,

The entire Dinar Vets Family extend there thoughts and prayers to you and yours. We sincerely hope that your father has a speedy recovery and that God holds him close in his recovery. We pray that he gives you and Tink the strength to weather this difficult storm. From our Dinar Family to your Dinar Family..God Bless and Keep you.

Frank, Our prayers are with you and your family!!

Frank God hears all prayer sometimes its a physical healing, other times spiritual, and other times great peace. I pray for you and your family that Gods will be done and He will give all of you exactly what is needed. Bless you, Patti

I will pray for you, your father and your family. I just lost my dad Feb.28. Prayer helps when dealing with any situation you have in your life and it's FREE, you don't have to have money, one of the few things in life that is free