Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam 8:45 AM chat 3-11-2010

PuffsPlus

[Adam Montana] back for short bit

[Adam Montana] minute I mean

[Adam Montana] this is insane

[ralpher] Adam Montana gm

[Adam Montana] hang on

[babysnake] Adam Montana yep-nothing good in iraqi papers

[Adam Montana] this is going to fall under the rumor category as of this moment

[Adam Montana] babysnake you speak arabic?

[babysnake] Adam Montana no my compter translates

[Adam Montana] babysnake don't trust those translations

[Adam Montana] literal translations don't usualy convey correct meaning

[babysnake] Adam Montana ok i think your right they contridict each other -the papers i mean

[Adam Montana] yeah

[Adam Montana] usually the case

[Adam Montana] I'm going to share something

[Adam Montana] I'm waiting for approval to post the entire email log

[Adam Montana] so I'll get the exact text posted shortly

[Adam Montana] here, let's mod the room

[clkelle] hey adam, did you ever hear from sonny1 on the 24-48

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] clkelle sonny said 48 hours after they announce the victor

[Adam Montana] the official election winners

[Adam Montana] he can'

[Adam Montana] t make it happen early

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] I know some of you have to go, and I have a lot of digging to do because I need to get more info

[Adam Montana] but I sent an email last night about the T Bills and most importantly, the Letter of Intent Iraq sent to IMF

[Adam Montana] I was told to stop focusing on that, it's just a scratch on the surface

[Adam Montana] i'm also told I should have a rate in short order, as in before banks open on Sunday morning

[Adam Montana] like I said, this falls under rumor for now - when I have perimission I will post the entire email conversation

[Adam Montana] in the dinarvets forum

[Adam Montana] and he promised to get back to me before he went to bed tonight, so it should be this morning

[Adam Montana] please copy this to the forum, I wont have time this morning to repeat it

[Adam Montana] back for short bit

[Adam Montana] minute I mean

[Adam Montana] this is insane

[ralpher] Adam Montana gm

[Adam Montana] hang on

[babysnake] Adam Montana yep-nothing good in iraqi papers

[Adam Montana] this is going to fall under the rumor category as of this moment

[Adam Montana] babysnake you speak arabic?

[babysnake] Adam Montana no my compter translates

[Adam Montana] babysnake don't trust those translations

[Adam Montana] literal translations don't usualy convey correct meaning

[babysnake] Adam Montana ok i think your right they contridict each other -the papers i mean

[Adam Montana] yeah

[Adam Montana] usually the case

[Adam Montana] I'm going to share something

[Adam Montana] I'm waiting for approval to post the entire email log

[Adam Montana] so I'll get the exact text posted shortly

[Adam Montana] here, let's mod the room

[clkelle] hey adam, did you ever hear from sonny1 on the 24-48

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] clkelle sonny said 48 hours after they announce the victor

[Adam Montana] the official election winners

[Adam Montana] he can'

[Adam Montana] t make it happen early

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] I know some of you have to go, and I have a lot of digging to do because I need to get more info

[Adam Montana] but I sent an email last night about the T Bills and most importantly, the Letter of Intent Iraq sent to IMF

[Adam Montana] I was told to stop focusing on that, it's just a scratch on the surface

[Adam Montana] i'm also told I should have a rate in short order, as in before banks open on Sunday morning

[Adam Montana] like I said, this falls under rumor for now - when I have perimission I will post the entire email conversation

[Adam Montana] in the dinarvets forum

[Adam Montana] and he promised to get back to me before he went to bed tonight, so it should be this morning

[Adam Montana] please copy this to the forum, I wont have time this morning to repeat it

Hi fellow dinar investors. This is my first time posting. Times are really getting exciting.

I just wanted to respond to the last poster who said that he would be watching all news and outlets for verification before he goes to the banks.

Last year, somewhere in the summertime, I can't remember exactly, my sister called a Capital One Bank here in Dallas Texas. The person on the phone, to her shock, gave her a rate of $3.45 for the dinar. But like the last poster, we were waiting for the "official announcement" from some "authoritative" figure, like the prime minister of Iraq. Of course, that never came, and the rate they showed the next day, was back to the normal rate that we've all bought our dinars at.

But we have since decided that if and when any local bank was showing an increase in the dinar rate, that we would sell some dinars outright before the rate that they were showing, changed. I remember Frank saying that if you take your dinars into any bank that bought and sold dinars, and they show a rate that you want to sell your dinars at, that legally, they have to buy your dinars if you want to sell them.

So, we are not waiting for any "official" word anymore. We are keeping our dinars in our car trunks, and periodically calling or dropping into banks that are selling and buying dinars. It sounds like it's really a matter of being in the right place at the right time, when their computers shows an increase. You may luck out, you may not, but with such high expectations of a RV/RI in the next 48 hours, we might luck up and find a bank showing an increased rate, and if that happens, we can sell some dinars right on the spot. We don't care about "official" announcements anymore. If a bank is showing an increased rate they have to buy our dinars at that rate according to Frank.

Hi fellow dinar investors. This is my first time posting. Times are really getting exciting.

I just wanted to respond to the last poster who said that he would be watching all news and outlets for verification before he goes to the banks.

Last year, somewhere in the summertime, I can't remember exactly, my sister called a Capital One Bank here in Dallas Texas. The person on the phone, to her shock, gave her a rate of $3.45 for the dinar. But like the last poster, we were waiting for the "official announcement" from some "authoritative" figure, like the prime minister of Iraq. Of course, that never came, and the rate they showed the next day, was back to the normal rate that we've all bought our dinars at.

But we have since decided that if and when any local bank was showing an increase in the dinar rate, that we would sell some dinars outright before the rate that they were showing, changed. I remember Frank saying that if you take your dinars into any bank that bought and sold dinars, and they show a rate that you want to sell your dinars at, that legally, they have to buy your dinars if you want to sell them.

So, we are not waiting for any "official" word anymore. We are keeping our dinars in our car trunks, and periodically calling or dropping into banks that are selling and buying dinars. It sounds like it's really a matter of being in the right place at the right time, when their computers shows an increase. You may luck out, you may not, but with such high expectations of a RV/RI in the next 48 hours, we might luck up and find a bank showing an increased rate, and if that happens, we can sell some dinars right on the spot. We don't care about "official" announcements anymore. If a bank is showing an increased rate they have to buy our dinars at that rate according to Frank.