Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab journalists emphasize the importance of Iraq's role in leading Arab action

03/28/2012 0:28

Returned as guests on Baghdad after the break lasted for decades,

Baghdad - Isra Khalifa

A number of journalists and Arab media, during their stay in Baghdad to take part in covering the activities of the Arab summit, the importance of the Summit and the decisions that come out of, to keep up with political developments in the Arab region.

writer said and media, Ali Hassan, Deputy Director General of the Middle East News Agency: The approval of the Arab leaders at the summit in Baghdad is insufficient evidence on the importance of Iraq as a free fully independent and the country of peace felt by the citizens safe and secure despite the circumstances in this country.

He said "morning", saying "As to the summit in Baghdad, reflects the success of Iraq, the state and the people in the face of terrorism was a threat earlier." and said: "I believe that this summit compatibility including is subtracted from the agenda and will come out the decisions of a wise and rational for the good of the Arab nation and for the people that are eager to joint Arab action, which it sees as a lifeline to get out of all the problems and difficulties faced by the Arabs. "and added that the Arab summit will succeed and will be credited the Iraqi citizen who was keen on the unity and strive always for the safety of soil and land and enjoy the now independent. He noted that Iraq having succeeded in the face of terror, embrace the day of the Arab nation on its territory. for its part, according to media Syrian Worley Alhbahph, Director of the Office of Al-Watan Syrian Cairo: "something delightful to return Baghdad as the capital of civilization, and that Iraq is the founder of the Arab League and the pride of our Arabs to hold the summit in Iraq after what has passed through from the events of large and especially these difficult circumstances. "

She added: "Iraq is a country of safety and security and always the media does not reflect the truth and dramatize things and we hope that the summit will contribute Baghdad in solving the Syrian issue especially because we know that there is a convergence significantly between Syria and Iraq and there is unity of the people and the state. "said editor of the Arab newspaper Al-Ahram:" The summit is a big dream for me, I adore the Baghdad history and the Tigris and Euphrates, which represents the capital of a historic not only for Iraq but for the Arab nation for centuries. "

and adds: "I visited Baghdad twice in spite of all Almkabdat but I've seen tall Bakamtha and today it regain its vitality and well-being and its relation to." He said congratulations Oluyemi, radio Voice of the Arabs: "It's the first trip for me to Baghdad, but I am happy in Baghdad is a very beautiful and I saw that the Iraqis have insisted on the success of the summit. "said the Egyptian media Salah Friday:" The holding of the summit in Baghdad after the changes that have occurred is a confirmation of the several meanings and messages to several destinations, they are first message to the Iraqi people the whole of all its components that the Arabs and the Arab League with him and support them in issues of development and reconstruction, and any internal and external threats, while the other issue is the confirmation that Iraq is part of the Arab nation and that his return to the Arab fold something important in order to return Iraq to a new position in the leadership of the joint Arab action during the next term. "For its part, the ambassador said, especially research, secretary General for Social Affairs of the Arab League: "We salute the Iraqi people and we wish him all the best and this Summit must succeed because it is that will bring the return of Iraq to lead the Arab action." She adds: "The success of the summit is a success for Iraq to restore its leading role in the leadership aspects of development and economic and political."

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=24201

• Upvote 1