Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Site Clock/Time

Sun Devil

Can someone update the website's clock so it shows the correct time?? It's an hour behind now.

Thanks. :twothumbs:

All's well here.

Try this.... Click on my settings/settings/general settings... you'll see the time zones for where you live; and if you live in a Daylight Savings Time zone, check that box.

Hope this helps.

All's well here.

Try this.... Click on my settings/settings/general settings... you'll see the time zones for where you live; and if you live in a Daylight Savings Time zone, check that box.

Hope this helps.

Or if your state does not like daylight savings, i.e. AZ, make sure that is also configured correctly

Thanks for the input, everyone.

Problem not solved though. If I go into My Settings I've got everything correct (eastern time zone, daylight savings box checked) and it even tells me the correct time. But for some reason the time stamp next to people's posts is an hour behind. Everything was fine until last week when we changed to clocks. This is really pissing me off. :angry:

edit: Never mind. After I adjusted settings.yesterday everything was still incorrect. Even this morning it was still wrong but just now it somehow fixed itself. Very bizarre.