Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw this posted in ........ daddy. I take back everything I've said about the guru's not being idiots... This guy is truly idiotic but knowing how many times he's backed up the other gurus, it's hilarious. Anyway, part of his post is below, go to the site to read the rest.... and yes, this person votes, has the right to carry a gun, drives, and... possibly has children. What a world we live in.

ArizonaHeat's post:

Arizonaheat] You want answers, you can’t handle the truth. Dinarians, we live in a world where revaluations need to be completed, who’s going to do it, you Bulldog, you BGG, I have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom, you weep for Intel providers and you curse the world governments, you have that luxury, you have that luxury of not knowing what I know, the lack of solid Intel while tragic, probably saved someone money and my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible by you, brings Intel to 3S.