Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody else getting excited ... I know I am !!

The Machine

I think $1800.00 is a given.

I was reading an article by Jim Sinclair a few days ago and he thought that once gold passed $1776 it would start to skyrocket.

On a side note: making a killing this week with AGQ (ProShares Ultra Silver) on the NYSE. Been going up $3/ share for 3 days in a row now.....

But this is only the beginning.....

In my opinion..... gold will crack $2100 this year (and most likely go higher) and silver will be over $55 (won't be surprised to see $60, but we'll see).

Love me some some SLV and AGQ. Expect to do very well in my brokerage account this year off of pm's.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2

I think $1800.00 is a given.

I was reading an article by Jim Sinclair a few days ago and he thought that once gold passed $1776 it would start to skyrocket.

On a side note: making a killing this week with AGQ (ProShares Ultra Silver) on the NYSE. Been going up $3/ share for 3 days in a row now.....

But this is only the beginning.....

In my opinion..... gold will crack $2100 this year (and most likely go higher) and silver will be over $55 (won't be surprised to see $60, but we'll see).

Love me some some SLV and AGQ. Expect to do very well in my brokerage account this year off of pm's.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Yeah I could see it happening ... back in december my prediction for this year was at least $2000 in the first quarter and upwards of $2500 by the end of the year.

Well done on the shares mate, I personaly prefer to have physical bullion .... up a few thousand pounds this week alone, cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I could see it happening ... back in december my prediction for this year was at least $2000 in the first quarter and upwards of $2500 by the end of the year.

Well done on the shares mate, I personaly prefer to have physical bullion .... up a few thousand pounds this week alone, cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us.

Not ready yet for the 1800 (need more), how about silver up roughly 1.19 today. Once it hits 37 who knows. Platinum is making a come back too. Watch your cars everyone!

Congrats on your increase in asset value!!!!!!!!

We study and study this stuff (inflation, fiat currencies, pm bull markets, real assets, etc.) but it is still a wonderful thing to watch it actually happen, the increase that is.

I have both physical (just put in another order this morning) and shares in silver. I like to invest both ways because, in my opinon, this is the most sure return on investment on earth right now (PM's). The physical I just accumulate and hold onto. The shares are great because I am able to sell after it rises and then buy more on dips. And I have the money instantly in my brokerage account. It's a wonderful thing!

The main point is make as much money as you can in any way that you can off of this. The next 3 to 5 years should be very exciting.

If we get a nice exchange rate with the IQD to boot I won't hardly know what to do with myself!

• Upvote 1

I hear that .... if we get even a half reasonable rate .... I'll buy out the local bullion dealer lol

biggrin.gif

I've thought about that myself. I can only imagine that many who have profited off of the IQD (if this goes down) will be looking to take large positions in bullion. I guess it will be first come first served. tongue.gif

Wow.... look at that. AGQ, which is basically double leveraged silver, is up $4.16/ share just today. Love it when that happens!

Take care Machine and thanks for the many great currency/ pm topics and info. that you share on a continual basis here on DV. I am truly appreciative. +1