Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Account with Warka Broker

FirstTop

Opened my Warka Account and on the ISX with a Warka Broker. My money is just sitting in my Warka accounts waiting for more companies to enter the ISX. I believe most of the companies will come onboard after the RV. That's when we will make a killing. Anybody had any issues with the Warka Brokers that you can pass on? Heard the Jazeer brokers are quicker, but is that it? Emails responded OK?

Congrad. Firsttop!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. I have had my warka account and ISX # for about four months. I'm presently trying to build up dinar in my IQD account. My goal is 10 million dinar. This might sound crazy, and I might get some negs. for this, but I'm hoping they don't RV before I reach my goal.

• Upvote 3

Congrad. Firsttop!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. I have had my warka account and ISX # for about four months. I'm presently trying to build up dinar in my IQD account. My goal is 10 million dinar. This might sound crazy, and I might get some negs. for this, but I'm hoping they don't RV before I reach my goal.

WOW..........that is quite a goal. Good for you! Like I said "we will make a killing after RV". Take care.

• 2 months later...