Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last nights chat.........Adam Montana.......?????????

outback7

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don’t get the wrong idea I want it to happen tomorrow and for over 3$, but just wanting it to happen does not make it so.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Now if we all did the unrelated link below and passed it on to everyone they know I feel the US would be in much better shape.

http://www.vizu.com/poll-vote.html?n=200634

hummmm 110 days out? lol I hope like h__ll Enorreste doesn't get banned. He is one of the best on this site IMO along with a few others. If we have to wait for real intel (break it down info.), looks like we would be waiting forever.

I personally enjoy ALL information that is given on this even if the information is not fact that has been written in the books so to say. This is all sapeculation and we all need to just take it as we see it. Without Adam, Ennorste, Sonny1, and all the other awesome people who put their time and effort in trying to give us this information, we would still be trying to translate and understand news from Iraq from months ago. Thank you to all that contribute to this site. I believe we are all truely grateful for all the input recieved in this site. Thanks again!

So,ya'll want to hear what's going to happen-----remember this is MY OPINION ONLY-based on absolutely NO facts!!!!!! March 24,2010-Fil passed,HCL passed,chapter 7cleared,all problems with Kuwait cleared,RV declared,currency ---here it comes--lopped,3 zeros removes,rate $1.40-BACKED 100 %.We will NOT get rich like we hoped.Personal;ly,I will double my investment.Bought in early 07----gives me a return of 25% a year----pretty good return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outback you fail to understand that this is a site with rumors and speculations it always been like that why you want to changed??? If you donot like it just turn the channel, we enjoy ou rsite as it is, why should we changed it now???

You need to read my post again.....rumor should be rumor, and fact should be fact. Contradictions is also unacceptable because it produces confusion.....So please take the time to carefully read my post, and it was you, my friend that failed to understand what was said on this sight that I am very happy with.....Blessings..