Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why all dinars dont accept credit card?

supremacy

why all dinars brokers dont accept credit card? is something they dont want us to know about dinars being scam or fear something?

Credit cards charge fees to retailers, and transactions can be recalled, would you want to sell something then have the transaction reversed and not have the item you sold returned.

• Upvote 2

Main thing is fees i used be in resale, flea markets etc and cc companies charge a % per transaction normally higher if you dont have huge volume sometimes monthly fees too where as echecks can be as low as a flat 0.50 cents per check.

Chargebacks, they dont want the possibility of a chargeback and you keeping their product and getting their koney back. I dont know this to be the case but another issue may be risk. If someone is using stolen credit cards buying cash even if its foreign cash is probably easier to turn around than clothes, electronis and other merchandise etx.

One ladt thing and again i dont know this to be the case but seems like those that accept credit cards are smaller sellers. One ebay seller in particular from out east nj i think who i have bought from outside of ebay has his own site and takes credit cards but he will only let me buy like $900 worth of stuff per day.

Seems like most people dont take cc so they arent really losing out on alot of customers i dont imagine

yup, it is all about the 3+ % they don't want to pay or chargebacks.

I guess probably the same issue with high fees for sellers but do any dinar sellers accept google checkout, paypal, or yahoo checkout? I like the idea of how you already have an existing account with those companies they offer some additional protection to me as a buyer and ur creditcard number doesnt get shared. Im kind of a soaz about using my cc online after the third time having my card stolen and usedbin thailand and the phillipines

I was at a franchise gas station, and I overheard the cashier talking with a manager who thought it was crazy that it cost the company roughly $0.73 per swipe of any credit or debit card. This is why you sometimes see a minimum purchase to use the card.

So, if you walk in and buy a candy bar for $1.05 the company is taking a loss.. WOW! Some of these card agencies must make a fortune.

As for IQD? I found a website where I made my last purchase allowed payment thru paypal.

I was at a franchise gas station, and I overheard the cashier talking with a manager who thought it was crazy that it cost the company roughly $0.73 per swipe of any credit or debit card. This is why you sometimes see a minimum purchase to use the card.

So, if you walk in and buy a candy bar for $1.05 the company is taking a loss.. WOW! Some of these card agencies must make a fortune.

As for IQD? I found a website where I made my last purchase allowed payment thru paypal.

Darin if you dont mind sharing can u pm me with who id love to be aboe to use google checkout or paypal on future purchases. I did get a card specifically for online purchasing to be safe but still dont like using my cardvonline