Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL ON CNN RIGHT NOW WITH PIERS MORGAN - GREAT INTERVIEW

Alexyn1006

I've lost a lot of respect for Piers Morgan watching this interview. He is a sell-out. I've never seen him interupt anybody like he is interrupting Paul. I wish he would shut up and let Ron Paul get a word in. It's as if he was told to frusterate Paul by being disrespectful and talk over him. It's a good thing Dr. Paul is patient and knows what he is talking about.

• Upvote 1

I've lost a lot of respect for Piers Morgan watching this interview. He is a sell-out. I've never seen him interupt anybody like he is interrupting Paul. I wish he would shut up and let Ron Paul get a word in. It's as if he was told to frusterate Paul by being disrespectful and talk over him. It's a good thing Dr. Paul is patient and knows what he is talking about.

I absolutely agree with you, but, you could look at it like this: By challenging Paul so much, Paul has the opportunity to stand up for himself and fill in the gaps, as it were, of what others may see in his policies. He got the opportunity to represent himself much better than he does during the debates, and I thought he did wonderfully.

• Upvote 1

TPS all anyone has to do is research your posts and in your opinion Ron Paul would just disappear. Not gonna happen. I hope he wins so we get an president that is an American with what's best for America at the top of his agenda. We will get our constitution restored, these outrageous new Anti-American laws repealed, and A foreign policy that will give the whole world some peace for a while. An economy that will heal, a true American Patriot, an honest man, an honorable man, a man you can believe and who is not changing his mind every other day. A working man who has proven time and again his predictions are sound and his judgement is true. No other man running can even come close to this, NOT ONE! All the way at the other end of the spectrum are men like Obama and Romney who cannot tell the truth are anti-American who have a proven track record of destroying America and Americans. They do not even deserve to breathe the same air as Ron Paul. And these are the men you endorse. Wake up TPS

• Upvote 1

IMO i would have accepted Fox news invite to participate in the forum that the other candidates attended.

Why? They haven't given him much of a shot. I would like to see the four of them go toe to toe with each other instead of the media rigging the debates. He had all of 89 seconds in one debate and in others the audience had to chime in to give him a shot at answering. Let them draw numbers and give them 15 minutes each to discuss the major issues instead of this attacking each other garbage. I'm tired of it and others I have spoke with have voiced the same.

TPS all anyone has to do is research your posts and in your opinion Ron Paul would just disappear. Not gonna happen. I hope he wins so we get an president that is an American with what's best for America at the top of his agenda. We will get our constitution restored, these outrageous new Anti-American laws repealed, and A foreign policy that will give the whole world some peace for a while. An economy that will heal, a true American Patriot, an honest man, an honorable man, a man you can believe and who is not changing his mind every other day. A working man who has proven time and again his predictions are sound and his judgement is true. No other man running can even come close to this, NOT ONE! All the way at the other end of the spectrum are men like Obama and Romney who cannot tell the truth are anti-American who have a proven track record of destroying America and Americans. They do not even deserve to breathe the same air as Ron Paul. And these are the men you endorse. Wake up TPS

IMO he should of stood and fought instead of going to CNN to get interrupted by Pierce Morgan. I don't endorse anyone crappy. I am awake !!!!!!!!

After watching this again, I liked it. Ron Paul silenced Piers (and probably the world) for a minute when he said, 'then let the British kids go over there and die.' Ron Paul loves Americans so much it almost brings a tear to my eye. I hope the people see that.

Paul: Everything they're saying about Iran we said about Iraq and they're all lies. And how many men died? 8500 Americans died. 44,000 come back crippled.

Morgan: I agree with you about Iraq. I, as a newspaper editor back in Britain, I opposed the war in Iraq vigorously and loudly for two years.

Paul: Then you should oppose us going into Iran.

Morgan: I think Iran is a different situation.

Paul: Why?

Morgan: Because I think that they would, if they could, consider attacking Israel. And if you're America you can't let that happen and the Israelis are looking to America for leadership, aren't they? [Emphasis added]

Paul: Why shouldn't they depend on the British? Why don't the British take care of them? They use to have...they have a lot of influence over there. Let all the British kids go over there and die. I mean, why is it assumed that we are the policeman of the world? That it is our moral obligation. Besides, we're broke.

Morgan: But aren't there times when you have to be the policeman of the world?

Paul: No!

Morgan: Really? [sounds surprised]

Paul: It is not. We're to provide for our national security. We do not have the authority. We do not have the money. And we don't have the moral authority to do this because it leads to trouble.

• Upvote 3