Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN warns of environmental pollution due to mine explosion inside Iraqi territory

k98nights

UN warns of environmental pollution due to mine explosion inside Iraqi territory

Date: Monday, 01/30/2012 12:45

Baghdad (news) .. warned the United Nations of the danger of the spread of environmental pollution because of the explosion of mines in the territory of Iraq, stressing that different countries will provide financial support for mine clearance by modern methods.

The adviser said the United Nations for mine you Palsson said in a statement singled out by the (Agency news ) on Monday: The size of the contamination is very large and raise

those mines costing billions of dollars, stressing that the bombing of the mine in ways not up to date and is friendly to the environment will lead to ecological disasters, war in Iraq.

The I: There different countries of any donor country made ​​financial support to Iraq, noting that the United Nations will provide advice to teams of Iraq, adding that the Iraqi authorities to deal ways to talk with mine.

and see the border areas between Iraq and Iran, the spread of thousands of mines and ordnance unexploded, which was planted by the two countries during the war between 1980 1988, which increase the numbers of 25 million landmines, according to estimates of organizations and government institutions relevant to mine detection and working to remove them.

The local government in the southern provinces, especially Maysan province launched a project involving several government institutions and other representatives of civil society to count and record the victims of mines and ordnance in those provinces who were injured by mine explosions, which is prevalent on the territory of the border between Iran and the southern provinces. / Finished / 3.'s. meters /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=31546