Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rothschild's Choice Barack Obama and the Hidden Cabal Behind the Plot to Murder America.

DinarDebbie

Rothschild's Choice Barack Obama and the Hidden Cabal Behind the Plot to Murder America.

Texe Marrs

"Chosen by hidden superiors, we discover that President Barack Obama is heir to a terrible Master Plan conceived long ago and now being lethally implemented. Barack Obama has become the ultimate instrument in a dark plot to deconstruct and 'murder' America."

—Texe Marrs

Author and Researcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks38DtCjqDg

rothschilds_choice_cover.jpg

Edited by DinarDebbie
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I've heard Tex Marrs speak in person. Unfortunately, the information he provides is not verifiable via independent sources outside of what I call the "Alex Jones crowd." A common chracteristic of groups such as these is that they continually refer to each other as so-called experts, but are unable to provide evidence outside of their 'tribe' that corroborates what they say. Another characteristic is that, if you don't agree with them, you're aiding and abetting the conspriacy. As a 20 year military veteran sworn to uphold the Constitution of the US, and one who has devoted much of his recent professional life to promoting true health care reform, I find that accusation deeply offensive and patently false.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

More conspiracy theory crap from dinar debbie,,,for what purpose? to inflame or scare?Yesterday we were told in your false flag deal that Pearl harbour was faked.Sorry My grandfather was there and according to him the shrapnel that tore through his chest and arm seemed pretty real.

What is more scary Dinar-racer, Dinar Debbie's attempt to wake a sleeping nation up, or the idea that you and I have been lied to in a grand way. The shrapnel was real enough, but what you need to know is that it could have been so easily avoided if only the TPTB did NOT want war! You see, war is VERY profitable. Go back as far as you care or want in history and you will see the same pattern repeated again and again - we are fools that never learn from our mistakes - wars are money making ventures for insanely rich men.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

More conspiracy theory crap from dinar debbie,,,for what purpose? to inflame or scare?Yesterday we were told in your false flag deal that Pearl harbour was faked.Sorry My grandfather was there and according to him the shrapnel that tore through his chest and arm seemed pretty real.

Sorry you are brain dead with Fluoride and your TV, but prove where I said it was fake. Bullshat.

Pearl Harbor happened and was ALLOWED to happen. Do some research if you have the ability.

Sheeple like yourself are no better than the criminals running things, you like to twist words and distort FACTS.

Anything else you need to know about your own history? Feel free to ask.

not only did the U.S. crack the Japanese code and know what day the attack would occur, they had at least a one-hour advanced warning on the day the attacks took place. The CFR/Wall Street sacrificed over 2,000 people on December 7, 1941 for the sake of globalization. Then they used their history books to lie about it. If they really wanted to defeat the Nazis, they would not have continued to fund them up until 1944.

What is more scary Dinar-racer, Dinar Debbie's attempt to wake a sleeping nation up, or the idea that you and I have been lied to in a grand way. The shrapnel was real enough, but what you need to know is that it could have been so easily avoided if only the TPTB did NOT want war! You see, war is VERY profitable. Go back as far as you care or want in history and you will see the same pattern repeated again and again - we are fools that never learn from our mistakes - wars are money making ventures for insanely rich men.

Well said Tyron, but sadly most of these people know more about the Kardashians or Paris Hilton than they do about their own history.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I've heard Tex Marrs speak in person. Unfortunately, the information he provides is not verifiable via independent sources outside of what I call the "Alex Jones crowd." A common chracteristic of groups such as these is that they continually refer to each other as so-called experts, but are unable to provide evidence outside of their 'tribe' that corroborates what they say. Another characteristic is that, if you don't agree with them, you're aiding and abetting the conspriacy. As a 20 year military veteran sworn to uphold the Constitution of the US, and one who has devoted much of his recent professional life to promoting true health care reform, I find that accusation deeply offensive and patently false.

What are you waiting for Cold? For the mainstream media to tell you 9/11 was an inside job or that the Patriot's Act is utterly Orwellian in nature, or the mercury in our teeth causes our brain cells to DIE, or that fluoride hardens our arteries and calcifies our pineal gland, and those new naked body scanners of theirs are unzipping our DNA... Both Reuters and Associated Press, august institutions, that decide what every single person in the world reads in the newspapers are owned by the Rothchilds. Hows that for choice? Long live Tex Marrs...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What are you waiting for Cold? For the mainstream media to tell you 9/11 was an inside job or that the Patriot's Act is utterly Orwellian in nature, or the mercury in our teeth causes our brain cells to DIE, or that fluoride hardens our arteries and calcifies our pineal gland, and those new naked body scanners of theirs are unzipping our DNA... Both Reuters and Associated Press, august institutions, that decide what every single person in the world reads in the newspapers are owned by the Rothchilds. Hows that for choice? Long live Tex Marrs...

That was a mouthful, careful though..you might scare the crap out of him. lol.

swindlers_list_collage_med.jpg

• Upvote 3