Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIrst off I want to say, I came back on to check things...and see Iraq is still a sitting a duck in sand. I have no clue how they even function lol. I have to give my respect to people who have been in this investment for way longer than me...I have patience but this investment is becoming a headache lol...We all gotta keep our heads up, and hope for the best and keep pushing! Yes, I am losing confidence in this, but to you ones who hanging in there...much respect to you! Gurus still lying and all..All we can do is pray and keep pushing! Everybody stay bless and lets hope for this RV for the summer time...So we can really enjoy it ya know? Right around July 4th ish...would be nice! I think lol

The IQD has me really thinking I'm a bit bi-polar....one day I'm all WOOHOO its definetely gonna pop this week and the next day I read an article and think there's no way this is gonna happen in my life....at this point I'm hoping we just survive this with some sort of sanity. Anyways today is a woohoo day so....GO RV!!!!

The IQD has me really thinking I'm a bit bi-polar....one day I'm all WOOHOO its definetely gonna pop this week and the next day I read an article and think there's no way this is gonna happen in my life....at this point I'm hoping we just survive this with some sort of sanity. Anyways today is a woohoo day so....GO RV!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

• Upvote 1