Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you can't believe what Snopes says

rtrusty

Snopes, Kagan, Obama and Soros

I knew this guy was dirty before he was elected. Turns out I was wrong - he is filth dirty. Read on....

Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets

original post: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/154490

Submitted by strikeforce on Sun, 01/16/2011 - 15:21

• in Daily Paul Liberty Forum

For a couple of years, I heard that Snopes was not honest and reliable. I guess this proves the point.

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama!

NOTE THIS ONE

“…. In our Search for the truth...

…...department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions . I went to Snopes to check this out and they said it was false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court, typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what? Yep you got it. Snopes lied. Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets: The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future.

That being said, I’ll bet you didn't know this.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly.

Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on...

Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Well, someone figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer. It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?? Elena Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!!!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

Go here to read all the links

http://tinyurl.com/66p3ajr

If you are not interested in justice or in truth delete this. However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution… By all means, please… PASS it ON!.....…There truly is tyranny afoot.”

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Hilarious...an idiot with no knowledge of court proceedings uses Google to pump false information.

SOME of those cases were originally for BUSH. NONE of those cases actually have anything to do with Obama's eligibility at all.

Of the 9 cases Kagen handled for Obama, ZERO have anything to do with eligibility. They are: http://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?…

Holt v. Obama is a prisoner civil rights case.

Jerome Julius Brown, Sr., v. Obama is another prisoner civil rights case.

Lutz v. Obama is a nut who sued Bush for creating the class of "unlawful combatant". The case carried over to Obama.

2 entries are for Al-Ghizzawi v. Obama, a Gitmo case started under Bush

3 entries are for Kiyemba v. Obama, a Gitmo case started under Bush

The Real Truth About Obama v. FEC is a free speech case sent back to lower court in light of Citizens United.

The eligibility cases were Berg v. Obama, Beverly v. FEC, Craig v. US, Donofrio v Wells, Herbert v. US, Obama/John Roberts, Lightfoot v. Bowen, Rhodes v. MacDonald, Schneller v. Cortes, Wrotnowski v. Bysiewicz

Source(s):

http://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?…

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_e…

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

WHO CARES? WHAT HECK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RV?

Ok, so I am not a mean spirited person, but really? What part of "off topic posts" are you having a hard time understanding. That's what this section is for...considering every other part of this site is IQD related in one form or another. OK, done venting. That just bothered me that you actually asked that question. Peace out! :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hilarious...an idiot with no knowledge of court proceedings uses Google to pump false information.

SOME of those cases were originally for BUSH. NONE of those cases actually have anything to do with Obama's eligibility at all.

Of the 9 cases Kagen handled for Obama, ZERO have anything to do with eligibility. They are: http://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?…

Lutz v. Obama is a nut who sued Bush for creating the class of "unlawful combatant". The case carried over to Obama.

The Real Truth About Obama v. FEC is a free speech case sent back to lower court in light of Citizens United.

The eligibility cases were Berg v. Obama, Beverly v. FEC, Craig v. US, Donofrio v Wells, Herbert v. US, Obama/John Roberts, Lightfoot v. Bowen, Rhodes v. MacDonald, Schneller v. Cortes, Wrotnowski v. Bysiewicz

Source(s):

I would believe an investigator ajski before I would believe you because you're just to bias.

Source(s):

No. 09-8857

Title:

Jerome Julius Brown, Sr., Petitioner

v.

Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al.

Docketed: January 29, 2010

Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit

Case Nos.: (09-5103)

Decision Date: October 28, 2009

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nov 18 2009 Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due March 1, 2010)

Feb 16 2010 Waiver of right of respondents Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al. to respond filed.

Mar 11 2010 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of March 26, 2010.

Mar 29 2010 Petition DENIED.

=================================

No. 09-6790

Title:

Gary William Holt, Petitioner

v.

Docketed: October 1, 2009

Case Nos.: (08-5389)

Decision Date: March 26, 2009

Rehearing Denied: May 15, 2009

Aug 10 2009 Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due November 2, 2009)

Oct 13 2009 Waiver of right of respondents Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al. to respond filed.

Oct 22 2009 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of November 6, 2009.

Nov 9 2009 Petition DENIED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call this ajski?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Telling the TRUTH to counter all these lies makes me BIASED?? Snort.

Look it up your self. The cases have to do with prisoners rights, and Gitmo....not ONE of the cases that Kagan handled had ANYTHING to do with Obama's eligibility.

Or you can continue to believe everything that comes in email and look foolish.

No. 09-8857

Title:

v.

Nov 18 2009 Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due March 1, 2010)

Feb 16 2010 Waiver of right of respondents Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al. to respond filed.

No. 09-6790

Title:

v.

Aug 10 2009 Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due November 2, 2009)

Oct 13 2009 Waiver of right of respondents Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al. to respond filed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try reading it AGAIN....

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2

Telling the TRUTH to counter all these lies makes me BIASED?? Snort.

Look it up your self. The cases have to do with prisoners rights, and Gitmo....not ONE of the cases that Kagan handled had ANYTHING to do with Obama's eligibility.

Or you can continue to believe everything that comes in email and look foolish.

No. 09-8857

Title:

v.

No. 09-6790

Title:

v.

Try reading it AGAIN....

If you'll look across the top of the website this is the Supreme Court website nothing fake about it.

http://tinyurl.com/39ya6yo

Nope. Nothing fake about the WEBSITE...however, you are trying to claim that these cases are about Obama's eligibility. They are not. LOOK UP THE CASES FOR YOURSELF.

SEVERAL of them were originally brought up against BUSH.

• Upvote 2

rtrusty all ya had to do was go to WORLD NET DAILY and you will find ALL you want on this subjct-Yes folfs Rtrusty is right on-- sorry to burst anyones bubbles here- but that is the way it is- I am not being political here i just deal in facts and fact is we both have a DE-FACTO Gov. you will find that out there also- Now for something else we have a right adgenda and a left adgenda and what is really crazy is there is real no in between and i wish there were. Really i do wish that - But the good News is GOD IS IN CONTROL- :) -Vern

rtrusty all ya had to do was go to WORLD NET DAILY and you will find ALL you want on this subjct-Yes folfs Rtrusty is right on-- sorry to burst anyones bubbles here- but that is the way it is- I am not being political here i just deal in facts and fact is we both have a DE-FACTO Gov. you will find that out there also- Now for something else we have a right adgenda and a left adgenda and what is really crazy is there is real no in between and i wish there were. Really i do wish that - But the good News is GOD IS IN CONTROL- :) -Vern

World NUT Daily is not a reliable source. It's a website that takes your money and fills you with lies.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nope. Nothing fake about the WEBSITE...however, you are trying to claim that these cases are about Obama's eligibility. They are not. LOOK UP THE CASES FOR YOURSELF.

SEVERAL of them were originally brought up against BUSH.

Yes Ajski you're right these are the wrong cases but if you want to see them

go look for them as I've already seen them.

And besides even if you did see them you would still say it was all made up.

But we'll see in time.

• Downvote 1

Yes Ajski you're right these are the wrong cases but if you want to see them

go look for them as I've already seen them.

And besides even if you did see them you would still say it was all made up.

But we'll see in time.

Wrong again. ALL cases that Kagan handled for Obama are what *I* quoted.....which makes the original post a LIE.