Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR SALE: 1,554,000 IQD

iROCK2012

I intend to liquidate 25% of my position in order to repurchase dinar to be held in digital form via Warka bank account. Time is of the essence and I hope to conduct a fair transaction with a potential buyer in a timely fashion. I accept PayPal

I am selling the following:

42 circulated 25,000 denom notes totaling 1,050,000 IQD

8 circulated 500 denom notes totaling 4,000 IQD

20 uncirculated 25,000 denom notes totaling 500,000 IQD

Total: 1,554,000 IQD

Current rate

www.xe.com

1,169.50 IQD = 1.00 USD

1,554,000.00 IQD = 1,328.77 USD

www.forexpros.com

1,170.00 IQD = 1.00 USD

1,554,000.00 IQD = 1,328.21 USD

Based upon the current exchange rate, I will sell you 1,554,000 IQD for $1,407.90 USD, which is the exchange rate plus a six-percent spread ($79.69). Interested? Feel free to email me or reply via public thread.

Hey iRock - what is your email address? or email me at anwt6@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

DAWGFAN

DAWGFAN,

I sent you a reply email not too long ago. I'll be sending you another one including the following eBay link, which is now live..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290648894169#ht_500wt_1156

NOTE: the 'Buy it Now' price reads $1,548.69 but disregard this amount. eBay wouldn't allow me to turn off the 'auction' tab. I was required to enter a price that was at least 10% above the opening auction price ($1,407.90), so please disregard the 'Buy it Now' price.

Unfortunately, I cannot remove the auction option from this listing because I do not have a feedback score of 5 or more, since this is my first time attempting to make a sell on eBay. What I'll do is shorten the auction's duration to three days to expedite the transaction.

(from eBay customer service re: fixed price listing requirements)

Single-item listing:You must have a feedback score of 10 or more (or be ID Verified). If you accept PayPal as a payment method, your feedback score only needs to be 5 or more.

Unfortunately, I cannot remove the auction option from this listing because I do not have a feedback score of 5 or more, since this is my first time attempting to make a sell on eBay. What I'll do is shorten the auction's duration to three days to expedite the transaction.

(from eBay customer service re: fixed price listing requirements)

Single-item listing:You must have a feedback score of 10 or more (or be ID Verified). If you accept PayPal as a payment method, your feedback score only needs to be 5 or more.

my feedback is over 800 100%

my feedback is over 800 100%

Vietnam1969,

It's too bad I didn't have a fraction of that! By the way, I replied to your eBay message a few minutes ago.

DAWG-FAN,

If no action is taken on the live bid by tomorrow at 8am(HST) I will delete the current eBay listing to reapportion the order in order to facilitate a pending transaction opportunity with Vietnam1969.