Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Israeli Rabbinical Court Finds a Woman Guilty of Witchcraft

flatdawg

by Bob Johnson

It’s always best to go directly to the root of a problem. The root of the problems of Christianity and Islam is Judaism. Both Christianity and Islam sprang out of Judaism.

In the Jewish state of Israel on October 26, 2011 a rabbinical court which is funded by the Jewish state, which itself is funded by the United States, found an Israeli woman guilty of being a witch!

The woman denied being a witch, but the rabbis ordered her to take a polygraph test. She failed the polygraph test, so, therefore, in the simple and antiquated minds of the three rabbis, she is a witch. (I was going to compare the three rabbis to Moe, Larry and Curly, but that would not be fair to The Three Stooges.)

Exodus 22:18 is very clear about what should be done with witches. The Bible god demands that they die. For some unknown reason, The Three Rabbis (perhaps The Three Rabbis can be a new show for Monty Python) did not follow their god’s order to murder this innocent woman. Instead, they deducted half of what she was to receive in alimony from her cheating husband. They reduced the payment she was to receive from her husband by $25,000.00. This female victim of Judaism was also charged with not cooking for her cheating husband. The Three Rabbis decided not to punish her for that since her husband was cheating on her.

It’s incredible that in the 21st century people can still believe in such foolishness as witches and as Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Of course, they all do go together.

C.S. Lewis defended in a very pathetic way the Jewish and Christian belief in witches in his book Mere Christianity. However, he admitted that witches are not real. Since this contradicts the book he’s desperately trying to get people to believe is the word of God, the Bible, he is shooting himself in the foot by admitting witches are not real. Surely, if the Bible really is the word of God, God would make it clear in that book that witches are not real. Since the Bible mentions witches as being real, our God-given reason lets us know beyond a doubt that the Bible is not, and could not possibly be the word of God. I address this point in more detail in my book, An Answer to C.S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity.

The rabbinical courts in Israel offer us some insight into why the Middle East is such a mess. Until Israel and the Islamic nations let go of man-made superstitions and religions and replace them with the gift God has given them of reason, there is no real hope for peace and progress in the Middle East.

Link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, a little confused here. How are you able to say that the bible ie not the word of god because cs Lewis says that witches aren't real??? Logically, wouldn't cs Lewis discredit himself and not the bible? I am not understanding your logic here. I for a fact know they are real because my aunt is one. Lol. So no offense but your logic does not sound legitimate.

Sorry just read it again and realized you were quoting someone else. My bad man.

Hey, a little confused here.

No worries. When I repost an article, I try my best to put it in italics.

In an earlier thread, there was a poster that said Israel in not a theocracy. With the Israeli Gov't. funding a Rabbinical court, I find it hard to believe that they are anything other than a theocracy.

And the US funds the gov't that funds a Rabbinical court. My tax dollars at work... nice.