Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else notice 20k dong notes are always in crappy condition?

rulesforrebels

Ok obviously if u buy uncirculated notes they will be nice but I always buy circulated as I dnt see any reason to pay a premium for nicer looking notes.

I have bought dong from a number of ebay sellers as well as from a few of the dong websites and every 20k note I have ever gotten has been really worn/faded.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this? I suppose it doesnt surprise me that much as with any currency the smaller notes get worn more quickly than the larger denomnination notes but what is wierd is the 10k notes I have gotten have all been in pretty good shape and thats smaller than a 20

Is your message pumping us to look into and purchase??

Go RV

Do u have trouble reading? There is nothing to look into. Simply asking if anyone else who has bought dong has noticed the same. If you own any 20k dong notes do they look good or are they crappy.

Think about us dollars the $1 and $5 bill are always more worn than say a $20 or even more so a $50 or a $100. Thats my exp with the euro and other currencies ive handled while traveling as well.

I was just curious why every 20k note ive ever bought is worn to the point u can barely see the dudes face.anymore while 10k notes I have bought tend to be in pretty good shape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1