Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.9 mill for sale - bought from Dinar Banker

YoGoDianr

I have 1.9 mill Dinar I bought from DinarBanker.com. All the notes are 25k notes they are uncirculated with the receipts and certifications too. When I got it 4 months ago I checked all the security marks and they all checked out. I paid $2,250 and will sell the 1,9 mill dinar for $1,900 usd ( You save $350), it's a good deal so the price is fixed.

I live in Northern California and could meet at a local bank to do a cash purchase only.

If you need it mailed I would be open to that, the buy would need to pay for the shipping and pay with a money order. I don't know there is much more to say then that.

If you want the Dinar at this good price email me at (johndeveraux a t gmail. com).

Have a great day :D

I have 1.9 mill Dinar I bought from DinarBanker.com. All the notes are 25k notes they are uncirculated with the receipts and certifications too. When I got it 4 months ago I checked all the security marks and they all checked out. I paid $2,250 and will sell the 1,9 mill dinar for $1,900 usd ( You save $350), it's a good deal so the price is fixed.

I live in Northern California and could meet at a local bank to do a cash purchase only.

If you need it mailed I would be open to that, the buy would need to pay for the shipping and pay with a money order. I don't know there is much more to say then that.

If you want the Dinar at this good price email me at (johndeveraux a t gmail. com).

Have a great day :D

My last buyer fell through I still have my Dinar. If there are any serious buyers out there send me a email before the go on ebay