Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A friend told me about this investment over 7 years ago, finally did it this year! Man have I lost some sleep. Got wrapped up with Guru's, found your sight and can appreciate the investment even more! Thanks for all the intel and "laughs"! wishing everyone a "trip to the bank soon!"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

A friend told me about this investment over 7 years ago, finally did it this year! Man have I lost some sleep. Got wrapped up with Guru's, found your sight and can appreciate the investment even more! Thanks for all the intel and "laughs"! wishing everyone a "trip to the bank soon!"

Welcome to the roller coaster ride, hang on its still a long ways from the finish line :lol:

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard, jst2ducky...hope you did some research on your own, but regardless, you should check out all of the "pinned" topics in each of the threads for some very good information. You also may want to check out my post regarding gurus...excluding a very few, Adam and Bondlady are at the top of my must read list.

From my post regarding the "gurus" - follow the link for the whole post.

I've only been in this Dinar thang about 4 mos, but it didn't take me long to figure it out.I think there is a script writer(s) who put(s) together each week's scenario. The story changes, but never the pattern.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1ZwDqs5U2

See You at the bank (soon, I hope)

• Upvote 1