Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Chat 02-14-2010 PM part 3 of 3

Traconesu02

come in over $3??? please say yes

9:05 PM [Enorrste] Mesha , hi

9:05 PM [Mesha] Enorrste r u dizzy yet?

9:05 PM [bubbie] enorrste do you feel that tue they will be released from chapter7

9:05 PM [Enorrste] Larry , we live in a "closed system"; nothing can enter and nothing can leave

9:05 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste $3 would be great

9:05 PM [Enorrste] desimo , yes

9:06 PM [Enorrste] Mesha , I'm keeping up, barely

9:06 PM [selkirk77] Enorrste; Selkirk here.. see your still bantering with the crowd. I think your above $1.50 is correct.

Too much political radiation if they don't keep it close to the other nation states in the region. Did I here you live in

California?

9:06 PM [Mesha] Enorrste me 2

9:06 PM [Enorrste] bubbie , yes I do, probably Tuesday, or at least the decision will be announced then

9:06 PM [Mesha] Enorrste u might wanna thing about changin ur name

9:07 PM [gankans] Enorrste What research have you been doing? I know you have so let me have it.

9:07 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste that's what I think too

9:07 PM [Enorrste] SteveCo , I believe the IMF set that back somewhat

9:07 PM [zoomzoom] Enorrste I will differ, in fact we are an open system, with the universe around us. Just my observation.

This is the argument the global warming geeks are using.

9:07 PM [Enorrste] Selkirk77 , yes, in the mtns above San Bernardino

9:07 PM [jwb] YES< Ennorste -- we wnat it all!!

9:07 PM [gankans] Enorrste When is you rnext new chapter?

9:07 PM [neilg] Enorrste,iraqs govt. Is giving all govt. Employees 5 million dinar loan. Do you think this will slow the

process for an rv.

9:08 PM [Enorrste] gankans , I am looking into the role of the WTO and the RV, and Iraq's desire to become a full member

9:08 PM [Enorrste] I may post something soon on that

9:08 PM [mike5961] Enorrste, man you must love this abuse, these peeps cant get enough of you. You know I think some of them

9:09 PM [Nance] Enorrste oh good!

9:09 PM [gankans] Enorrste Thanks. Keep me informed.

9:09 PM [DINARMONSTER] Enorrste have you heard from norm?

9:09 PM [gankans] Enorrste Make certain to post-please!

9:09 PM [Enorrste] mike5961 , it's nice to be loved, especially since I live alone!

9:09 PM [Larry] I think Ennorostorino is a cool dude

9:09 PM [plantrus] Enorrste , your the best! Thanks

9:09 PM [Mesha] Enorrste aaaaaaawwwww

9:09 PM [jwb] Ennorste, you're the Best!!

9:09 PM [Nance] Enorrste you must like it that way

9:09 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste awww we all love ya

9:10 PM [Enorrste] DINARMONSTER , I think Norm is lurking most of the time now; I haven't seen him for weeks!

9:10 PM [diane10718] Enorrste sorry if you have been asked this but do you have any thoughts on Miamistuds prediction for

Tuesday

9:10 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you think this could happen on the 16th when the meeting is to drop ch 7

9:10 PM [stnkng1] or a few days later?

9:11 PM [neilg] Enorrste,iraqs govt. Is giving all govt. Employees 5 million dinar loan. Do you think this will slow the

process for an rv.

9:11 PM [jwb] Ennorste, did you catch my question? I wondered if you have had time to mll over my marketing thought re your

book.

9:11 PM [Linda Bower] Enorrste, I appreciate all the research you have done to give us a better understanding of what we have

invested in.

9:11 PM [Larry] Enorostroe, I have ahard time typin out your name

9:11 PM [chickadee] Enorrste just got into chat. What do you think about Tuesday and what are your thoughts on the rate. See

a lot of talk below a 1.00

9:11 PM [lovellg] Enorrste i like !

9:11 PM [mike5961] Enorrste I hope for you this RV does end this week, you will have plenty friends. Dont let anyone tell you

money cant by friends or love. We just have to pick our friends wisely

9:11 PM [Enorrste] diane10718 , yes, I think the story may have legs; that was the topic of Sunglasses email to me

9:12 PM [diane10718] Enorrste thank you

9:12 PM [Enorrste] jwb , I think I've given up on that project since I believe we are "at the door" of the RV

9:12 PM [Enorrste] neilg , I can't keep up; what was the question?

9:13 PM [selkirk77] Enorrste; i like how you think things out. Keep up the good work. Off to see my valentine (wife) maybe

catch up later tonight. The rest of you cowboys and cowgirls be nice and get ready to enjoy life. I hope and pray.

9:13 PM [butifldrm] Thfank you so much Enorrste for your due diligence!

9:13 PM [Enorrste] Selkirk77 , nite; take care of the "little woman"!

9:14 PM [F-350] Enorrste your positive attitude is always welcomed by all, and who can argue with your logic!!! THAX!!!

9:14 PM [shirley Hall] Enorrste, thank you for coming in every night and calming us all down.

9:14 PM [nmcneill] Enorrste Sweet Prince says the rate will be around .86 cents...is that to low..he sais worst case will

be.75

9:14 PM [jwb] Ennorste, lets put it this way, if you ahve no interest, can I have the rights and cut you in??

9:14 PM [lovellg] Enorrste where will we first see it? (The RV)

9:14 PM [Enorrste] Butifldrm , no problem; we are all a bit smarter here now.

9:15 PM [Enorrste] jwb , sure you do the work and I'll do that; email me.

9:15 PM [Enorrste] lovellg , xe.com

9:15 PM [Enorrste] or the CBI site

9:16 PM [Enorrste] Olympics are back on; i need to go watch

9:16 PM [Drstain] Thanks Enorrste!

9:16 PM [Mesha] Enorrste THANKS! If you get to read this as it whizzes by

9:16 PM [charlie911] Enorrste thx

9:16 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste thanks

9:16 PM [DINARMONSTER] bye enorrste

Edited by Sunglass