Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Chat 02-14-2010 PM part 2 of 3

Traconesu02

value of all the rocks!

8:40 PM [jwb] Ennorste, why can't we see the email?? Please??

8:40 PM [gorkat] Yes pelase share it.

8:41 PM [babysnake] Enorrste *whip*

8:41 PM [Nance] Enorrste yes, ty why not share it

8:48 PM [Enorrste] Well folks we may see something at the UNSC meeting that gets Iraq out, or at least the assurance that

they will get out from Ch 7

8:48 PM [Enorrste] on Tuesday

8:49 PM [Nance] Enorrste yes, that is what we are looking for...

8:49 PM [babysnake] Enorrste when is the UNSC meeting

8:49 PM [Enorrste] babysnake , tuesday

8:49 PM [lovellg] Enorrste sound great !

8:49 PM [THJ] Enorrste But does the CHapter 7 have to be done before RV?

8:49 PM [babysnake] Enorrste saw as soon as i asked -ty

8:49 PM [Enorrste] The issues we discussed here from my book, remember?

8:50 PM [Nance] Enorrste absolutely!

8:50 PM [Enorrste] and they involve WMDs, Kuwait, Oil for Food, primarily

8:50 PM [babysnake] Enorrste how was your valentines day

8:50 PM [Enorrste] And I'm confident that the WMD and Oil for Food issues have been cleared uop

8:51 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste hasn't oil issues been cleared up also?

8:51 PM [Enorrste] so we just need to find out if Kuwait is satisfied; I understand that "wheeling and dealing" is going on

with Kuwait to settle the final issues

8:51 PM [Enorrste] babysnake , I read a book all day long!

8:51 PM [valu] sounds good enorrste

8:51 PM [shj121] ENNORRSTE,why do you think a higher rv rather than a lower rate?

8:51 PM [butifldrm] Enorrste, it seems like the monetary debt to kuwait would be much easlier paid after an RV.

8:52 PM [markisuncfan] Enorrste Kuwait is dealing for security and Nat Gas

8:52 PM [Enorrste] bubbie , yes, IMO

8:52 PM [babysnake] Enorrste oh ,well late happy valentines day anyway

8:52 PM [jeff stevens] Enorrste you sound like a wild and crazy guy

8:52 PM [kevinkrt123] enorrste adam's lates chat eludes to the u.s. withdrawal being a time line for rv.. what say you?

8:52 PM [Enorrste] wrebiejo , yes, but the oil money was the big issue and it appears to be settled that Iraq will be free to

use oil funds as they see fit after Ch 7 is lifted

8:53 PM [Enorrste] shj121 , I posted all of my reasoning here

8:53 PM [Nance] Enorrste thank you for sharing...

8:53 PM [Enorrste] Butifldrm , that's a good point; I agree with you; they could write a check after the RV for the whole

thing

8:54 PM [desimo] ennorste..are you incountry?

8:54 PM [Enorrste] kevinkrt123 , there is no way that Iraq will wait that long

8:54 PM [Enorrste] besides, we will be in Iraq in some sense for the next decade, IMO

8:55 PM [Larry] Enorrosterino, somebody in here said you was about 70 years old, is that right?

8:55 PM [kevinkrt123] Enorrste thank you i also believe that waiting for us withdrawal and then rv would be suicide to

them....

8:55 PM [Enorrste] Larry , only 61

8:56 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste so there really isn't much stopping the RV

8:56 PM [Capt1va] Enorrste a young un

8:56 PM [Larry] I feel much better about your info now, thank you Ennoeroestrino

8:56 PM [Enorrste] kevinkrt123 , there is no way, period, that they will wait that long; I see this coming down very soon now

8:56 PM [valu] i like your thinking enorrste.

8:57 PM [Enorrste] wrebiejo , I believe that the only one holding it now is Maliki himself, and he is doing so to assure that

he gets freed from Ch 7

8:57 PM [wrebiejo] well it was

8:57 PM [Enorrste] he's basically blackmailing the UN, IMO

8:57 PM [Enorrste] and getting away with it!

8:57 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste but won't he want to RV so he can get re-elected?

8:57 PM [cantwait500] Enorrste thats how business gets done...

8:57 PM [Linda Bower] Enorrstre- do you have an educated guess about the rate

8:58 PM [kevinkrt123] Enorrste i think you are right , they have to calm the natives so to speak , and how do most

democracies calm the unrest . they throw monery at it , and they need to rv in order to do this.. imop

8:58 PM [Enorrste] wrebiejo , yes, it's a high stakes chess game, and he is holding out to the last possible moment

8:58 PM [Capt1va] Enorrste have you become a mod?congratulations!

8:58 PM [gorkat] Enorrste: Do u think Maliki will set one rate for china, etc. and one rate for the common peeps like us? Two

different rates that we will never know of?

8:58 PM [yv4ty0] Enorrste has he castles?

8:58 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you think now we are looking for rv after the election

8:58 PM [Enorrste] Linda Bower , I think we will all be surprised and that it will come out higher than $1 to $1.50 as some

have hinted

8:59 PM [edavis] Ernorrste what about the election laws

8:59 PM [cantwait500] Enorrste imo..maliki has always had his finger on the button

8:59 PM [plantrus] Enorrste, when to you think it will rv

8:59 PM [Enorrste] Capt1va , no I'm still a junior member

8:59 PM [Capt1va] Enorrste not in my opinion

8:59 PM [Enorrste] Butifldrm , I believe that the rest of the world is already ready and waiting, including the USA

9:00 PM [DINARMONSTER] hello enorrste where you been

9:00 PM [gorkat] Enorrste: Think Maliki will have two diffent rates. One for the countries he is wheeling & dealing with &

one for us peeps.

9:00 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you still believe we are days away or after election

9:00 PM [Enorrste] jwb , yes, remember Maliki said either late 2009 or 2010; so it has to be imminent, IMO

9:00 PM [AC76] OK everyone on the count of 3 we all ask Enorrste a question 1.........2..........3

9:00 PM [Enorrste] and with the UNSC meeting to get this last hurdle out of the way I believe we will see the RV this week

9:00 PM [plantrus] Enorrste , i've been told to listen to you

9:01 PM [jwb] It is coming out at 3+, probably a high 3+. Do you not remember that when they studied this yrs budget (2010)

THE NUMBERS DID NOT WORK W/O A MASSIVE INCREASE

9:01 PM [crndog10] Enorrste hope you are right

9:01 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste sounds good i was really hoping we werent gonna wait for august

9:01 PM [Enorrste] gorkat , definitely not two rates; can't work

9:01 PM [Enorrste] plantrus , what nutcase told you that?

9:01 PM [gorkat] Enorrste: How will we know?

9:02 PM [steveCo] Enorrste -- 1) do you think there will be full alien UFO disclosure at the same time as the RV? ... and 2)

why is the sky blue?

9:02 PM [jvcomet] Enorrste hello.. Just got on .

9:02 PM [Enorrste] jwb , I am not aware that this is the case; the budget will work at any rate since it is based on 1170.

9:02 PM [wusObie] Enorrste u think this has anything to do with Iran???

9:03 PM [bubbie] enorrste so how sure are you that tue they will be freed of chapter7

9:03 PM [Enorrste] SteveCo, no, and the sky is blue because 75% of the world is water

9:03 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste so you believe we will rv at around $1-$1.50

9:03 PM [Enorrste] wusObie , no I do not think Iraq is a part of this at all

9:03 PM [Enorrste] dinarmonster , hi buddy!

9:03 PM [cantwait500] Enorrste u mean iran

9:04 PM [Mesha] Enorrste Hi

9:04 PM [Enorrste] stnkng1 , no I think it will be higher, probably over $3

9:04 PM [jimbobcookie] enorrste r u comin to vegas

9:04 PM [Mesha] Enorrste my feeling 2

9:04 PM [jwb] Ennorste have you had time to mull over any of my suggetsions re your book??

9:04 PM [Enorrste] cantwait500 , oh, right, Iran

9:04 PM [desimo] excuse me ennorste...but I want to make sure I am reading what I think I am reading...you believe it will

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?10494-Enorrste-Chat-02-14-2010-PM-part-3-of-3&p=68638

Edited by Sunglass

Enorrste, thank you so much for putting so much effort into your posts and chats. I always find them educational and usually your perspective really helps me understand a different opinion. The fact that your post/chat is always backed up with factual information lends more credence to what you write. I really appreciate your efforts. I'm looking forward reading more of your thoughts.