Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian and Jewish Joke

prichard072885

An old Jewish couple in the United States had never visited Jerusalem. After years of hearing his wife nag about this, the husband agreed to travel with his wife to Jerusalem. Once they got there, the wife died while visiting the city. A Jewish rabbi gave the old man the opportunity to bury his wife in the city, but the old man refused. The rabbi explained to the old man that it would cost several thousands of dollars to ship his wife's remains back home, and that there was no better place to be buried than in the Holy City of Jerusalem. The old man still refused and the rabbi became very perplexed as to why the man didn't want to have his wife buried in the Holy City. He asked the old man what his reasoning was as to why he wouldn't bury his wife there. The old man replied: "I HEARD YOU BURIED A GUY AROUND 2000 YEARS AGO, AND THEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD. I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!

• Upvote 3

That's a good one! here's another!

A Man sped away from a DPS Trooper when he was caught speeding in his 911 Carrera. Finally he slowed down and let the Trooper pull him over. When the Trooper walked up and asked why he took off when he ran his lights he stated "My wife left me last week for a State Trooper and I thought you were trying to bring her back to me". The officer laughed so hard he let the man go without a ticket...