Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarded Chat 02-14-2010 PM

Traconesu02

5:11 PM [dinarded] Just wanted to pop in real quick and say

5:11 PM [barbann] dinarded.Hi

5:12 PM [dinarded] That I believe the RV will hit LATE tonight / Morning in Iraq. I am holding on to the info that I received

and will consider it to be legit until proved otherwise

5:12 PM [FiremanDave] dinarded* *

5:13 PM [puffsplus] dinarded I hope you are right

5:13 PM [dinarded] Barbann hello

5:13 PM [mac lightning] dinarded dude...the room can se something like that right now

5:14 PM [memrfixitok] dinarded You have news?

5:15 PM [Deacon B] dinarded wow!!!! I will wait until tomorrow AGAIN...

5:15 PM [dinarded] puffsplus Just to set things straight. And please keep it on this level because I enjoy coming here and

reading the news, watching the chat, and hanging out with ONLINE buddies. The RV happening tonight is not MY prediction. It

comes from someone that I believe knows something. I and we will all see if that source is a good source later tonight.

5:15 PM [kaperoni] dinarded me too

5:16 PM [lars19532] dinarded* * * *

5:16 PM [kaperoni] dinarded me hearing good chatter on the wire...this week

5:16 PM [puffsplus] dinarded and I repeat....hope you're right* *I know you are sharing info..appreciate that

5:16 PM [memrfixitok] dinarded Due tell when the time is right.

5:16 PM [mac lightning] kaperoni you are hearing the same?????

5:16 PM [kaperoni] mac lightning yes

5:17 PM [brickman10] dinarded you were so pumped yesterday,hope your right

5:17 PM [ToddS] dinarded and if that does not happen it does not make you a liar because things change. this is political and

big business, it is fluid. If you info does not pan out I will welcome you in here tomorrow.

5:17 PM [memrfixitok] ToddS* *

5:18 PM [ToddS] memrfixitok* *

5:19 PM [dinarded] ToddS Thank you bro. That's what I was hoping to hear. The only vested interest I have in this thing

RV'ing, is sitting in a UPS Envelope! Thanks bro. I hope his information was correct.

5:19 PM [mac lightning] dinarded contact in Iraq???

5:19 PM [ToddS] dinarded* *

5:19 PM [dinarded] Alright, I'm out. I gotta run. Valentine's day dinner with the fam. See y'all tonight

5:20 PM [kaperoni] dinarded the good thing is we all can watch the un event and find out

5:20 PM [mac lightning] cya dinarded

5:20 PM [shj121] dinared may i ask who did you get that info from?

5:20 PM [FiremanDave] dinarded* *

5:20 PM [Deacon B] Dinarded - This is amazing and I really do hope that the info you just shared is going to be correct cause

I have a UPS envelope that is to be delivered tomorrow morning!! Makes my decission to stick my nectout a bit more... even

better (I hope)

5:22 PM [jwb] DEacob B/Dinarded how did I miss it? what info was just shared?? I wanna know, too, plse

5:22 PM [Deacon B] crndog10 He said that he received info that the RV will take place tonight/tomorrow in Iraq. He received

it from someone he trusts.

5:22 PM [ironangel] ToddS I missed dinarded's chat can you recap please.

5:22 PM [tim harrison] dinarded i just signed on some good news i hope

5:22 PM [ToddS] ironangel He has the opinion that it could happen tonight

5:23 PM [Deacon B] UofIGuy UofIGuy Dinarded received the info

5:23 PM [shj121] great news we shall see

• Upvote 1

Wow.. Another intel date.. Our banks closed tomorrow.. How convenient?? Maybe I should buy more dinar.. No.. I think I will wait. They have all been wrong before.. Say.. Since last year.. So .. I don't get too excited ... Neither should anybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah Torey, I think I'll order a couple of million more, I get soooooo excited when we get news like this! Don't you? lol