Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Receiving the Overflow

delta22

Guy's it seems to me that many tempers are getting short and some of us are loseing faith ,so I decided to take a chance and

Receiving the Overflow

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance”

(Psalm 66:12, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Friend, no matter what your circumstances may look like today, God’s plan is to bring you through to a place of abundance. He wants you to have an abundance of peace, an abundance of joy, an abundance of resources — He wants you to overflow with His blessings so that you can be a blessing to the people around you.

One thing I’ve learned is that if you want to live in the overflow of God’s blessings, you have to have an attitude to receive the overflow. Remember, as a believer in Jesus, you are a child of the Most High God. Royal blood is flowing through your veins. You were not created to be average. You were not created to barely get by and drag through life. You have seeds of greatness on the inside. You are well able to do whatever God has called you to do!

Today, I encourage you to put your shoulders back, hold your head up high and start thinking like a victor. And when you’re a victor, you know that any adversity in your life is not permanent, it’s temporary. Have the attitude to receive the overflow of God’s abundance. Keep believing and keep expecting because it’s just a matter of time until He turns things around in your favor!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, today I open my mind and heart to You. I choose to believe that You have a good plan for me. By faith today, I receive the blessings You have for me so that I can be a blessing to others. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

post a prayer that for me addresses the RV among many other things. May you find comfort in his word.

• Upvote 6

Guy's it seems to me that many tempers are getting short and some of us are loseing faith ,so I decided to take a chance and

Receiving the Overflow

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance”

(Psalm 66:12, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

+1 for the Psalms verse.

-10 for Joel Osteen prayer :unsure: That guy FREAKS ME OUT. I cannot watch him preach, I get the feeling that he's going to lead me to put on strappy Nike's and drink some purple stuff.

I'm a Greg Laurie fan myself.

• Upvote 1

+1 for the Psalms verse.

-10 for Joel Osteen prayer :unsure: That guy FREAKS ME OUT. I cannot watch him preach, I get the feeling that he's going to lead me to put on strappy Nike's and drink some purple stuff.

I'm a Greg Laurie fan myself.

I love Greg Laurie! I listen to him online and get his email devotionals. Took me a bit to get used to his smile/squint but I really like Joel Osteens messages too :) Thanks for the post!