Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From a newbie, but a DV stalker.

I will preface this with saying I know my post count is low, but I'm a board stalker not a $h@t talker. And I will add that I am on about 4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours. I am not a doctor or nurse. I do medical device sales and have to be on call for any sort of trauma situation during that time. A month ago a rep I work with got me into this investment under the premise that we were going to see an RV at 3.25 by the end of July. He subscribes to another site and does conference calls and feels that each week he knows more than most gurus. I don't know exactly what site he belongs to, but in doing my own research in this investment, I chose this site as the one that I will read and in a way use as my pipeline to information. While I am still green to the Dinar game, I did not buy more than what I could afford, and also with knowing little about about economics and foriegn currency, what I paid to get in for my Dinar, I have learned more about foriegn currency trading from this site. My father who is a very successful business man discouraged me from this investment, he said you never know what foriegn currency is going to do. I told my father, who despite being diagnosed with a brain tumor 2 months ago and still does his job in finance everyday while going through radiation and chemo after having massive brain surgery, is that I believed in this investment and laid it out to him; based off of things I learned from this board, he said, well might not be that crazy of a risk. I know that this is an investment that could hit in 3 weeks or 3 years, I have faith in it. And while i have faith, I'm not banking on it to survive. As it is now I work 75 hours a week and am 0n call another 20 hours. I work hard for my money, and am proud of it. Do I won't in to RV and retire to an island? Yes. However, after reading this site every day for the past 7 weeks, I need to get some thing off my chest. Ummm the birthers. and Obama haters... LET IT GO!! Whatever your name is rtrusty, one of the predominate super powers in the world is not going to let a non citicen become president. I know itshard to think that there are actually agencies that look into this stuff before anyone is elected, I mean everyone just wants to get anyone into office al willy nilly. I spent thousands of dollars going to grad school in DC only to figure out that I hate being involved in politics, it makes me feel dirty. No matter what this country does in some sort of way its cyclical. You might have two terms of Republicans, two terms of Democrats, one of each, yada yada. They are all just trying to push their own parties agenda to reverse the party's before them agenda. The popular vote means nothing, the popular vote is solely predicated on social/moral issues now, but the electoral college decides ultimately. And the what ever President is in office that might get lucky to appoint Supreme Court Justices, gets to throw his influences on this country. No matter what this country is governed by our laws, the SC decides what happens on that. And I get really offended by the gurus that say God is going to bring this RV to us,or that its in God's hands, or Obama is a Muslim an doesn't want us to reap thebenfit of this investment. You know what? God wants you to be a good person and nothave faith in him no matter what RV or not. I went thorugh 4 years of theology classes, the only difference between Judaism, Islam, and Christianity? Semantics about if Jesus came at a certain time, hasn't come yet, etc. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all believe in the same God, we all just branch off in different ideas after that. I mean I love reading the conspiracy theories onthis board about Obama wanting to create a global currency or he doesn't want the US citizens to benefit from the RV. This investment has nothing to do with religion, our government, it all has to do with a country 5,000 miles away figuring their stuff out. So lets stop hating on our government, whatever you believe, you don't like, vote differently, not like it will matter due to the elecotral college. God has more more important things to worry about than our financial wealth, and we should just concern ourselves with working hard, and hoping an off hand investment helps out some time down the road.

No offense to anyone, go RV. Except the birthers, it getting old, don't like it, vote your candidate next year.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Just a quick constructive suggestion here -

If you are creating a long post like this, break your thoughts up so it can be read more easily. Stream of contiousness posts can be difficult enough without making them appear like a giant wall of text.

Peace

• Upvote 2

"I went thorugh 4 years of theology classes, the only difference between Judaism, Islam, and Christianity? Semantics about if Jesus came at a certain time, hasn't come yet, etc."

Wow. I spent one hour at church and found out the difference was that Christians believe "Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and no man comes to the Father except going through Him." The Jews and Muslims do not share that view.

• Upvote 4