Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv 1.00

tuxunder

If I understood sonny1 correctly in the chat room tonight, Iraq wants the dinar that we hold as investors returned ASAP. Now let's say that all the U.S. investors hold 1.5 trillion dinar, and an rv of 1.00 causes us investors to cash all of our dinar into the bank who in turn sends it to the treasury. When our treasury ships that dinar back to Iraq what does our treasury get in return?

And don't say oil, at $80 per barrel it would take Iraq over 10 years to pump that much oil at 5 million barrels a day. and don't say gold b/c they only have 200 million dollars worth.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a public rate, which you and I will receive most likely, and then there is a bank rate which is higher than the public rate...The major countries of the world and more have money from each country around the world...I have heard the US has up to 5 trillion Iraq dinars...Maybe the treasury will pay off debt to another country with these dinars, maybe they will buy barrels of oil, maybe they might keep some in the treasury, maybe Iraq will want all the larger bills back and maybe the banking system will use the larger bills within the banking system, and maybe Iraq will trade their currency for another's currency in return.

There is a public rate, which you and I will receive most likely, and then there is a bank rate which is higher than the public rate...The major countries of the world and more have money from each country around the world...I have heard the US has up to 5 trillion Iraq dinars...Maybe the treasury will pay off debt to another country with these dinars, maybe they will buy barrels of oil, maybe they might keep some in the treasury, maybe Iraq will want all the larger bills back and maybe the banking system will use the larger bills within the banking system, and maybe Iraq will trade their currency for another's currency in return.

That is not what sonny1 said, he said they wanted the investors dinar back, not the dinars currently held by our government. So if our treasury sends back 1.5 trill dinar after an RV of 1.00 I would assume they would receive something in return and no one can tell me what that would be.

For each dollar paid out one dollar will be taken in...the ledger will be kept to balance the books. Like the US dollar is backed by the full faith and credit of the American people so will be the Dinar.

So what would Iraq send back, nothing. They would owe our treasury 1.5 trillion $usd, debt is your answer, i don't think so.

The only plausible idea I have seen, which is still conjecture, is that Iraq would revalue at a certain rate to draw back all dinar to their treasury, then raise the value again and trade the newly revalued currency against other currencies. Again, this is conjecture and not my own.

The only plausible idea I have seen, which is still conjecture, is that Iraq would revalue at a certain rate to draw back all dinar to their treasury, then raise the value again and trade the newly revalued currency against other currencies. Again, this is conjecture and not my own.

That makes sense if they have two RVs, one at say a 1.00 then later another RV at a higher amount. The treasury would have to be told about it and would have to wait for it and then get fewer dinars in return. If others choose to invest in Iraq at the 1st RV rate they would have that money to payback.

TUX...What is you don't understand ? THERE IS NO TANGIBLE MONEY...HJR192 was written in 1933 and explained this in great detail. THERE IS ONLY DEBT. DEBT has a private and public side, then you go into the trusts. This is why America left the gold standard.

so why does Iraq want it back if it isn't tangible, and why do our banks bother sending it to our treasury if it isn't tangible?

our banks will certainly send the dinars they collect to the treasury and be credited that amount back to their bank in the form of dollars, then our treasury will send them to Iraq, what does our treasury get in return to replace those dinars they paid our banks to cover what we cashed in. I doubt the answer is that there is nothing tangible about the dinar our treasury sent to Iraq, there has to be something coming back, if you cannot explain join the party. If you can please explain it to me.

Here we go again.... like someone posted last year.... Dinar for Oil the treasury collects the dinar trades in back to Iraq for... as an example..... 20 cents per dinar... and the rest of the RV amount would be in oil with the stipulation if the price of oil goes up the amount re-embursed goes down... Make sense!!!???

Couple of things first off.... I doubt there will be this low RV .80 as stated, then a secondary RV a few months later. I think we will get a more substantial RV 2+ range , then a few years down the road a secondary RV as oil exports increase and support the 3.20+ range. I say this because this is difficult for them to do this and does not make sense to have RV's so close to one another. And based on financial documents, it appears they are spending money, lots of it in 2010 so if you went with this "low ball" plan, a secondary RV would have to happen soon. Playing RV games could be disastrous to those plans. I don't think China has much dinar. They held out on the debt to get the oil contract and then dropped 80% once they had it. So to me, I don't think Iraq will get the dinar back from the US...I think the US will trade to China to payoff debt and then China can use the dinar to buy oil or goods over time. Who knows just a theory. Time will tell :)

Here we go again.... like someone posted last year.... Dinar for Oil the treasury collects the dinar trades in back to Iraq for... as an example..... 20 cents per dinar... and the rest of the RV amount would be in oil with the stipulation if the price of oil goes up the amount re-embursed goes down... Make sense!!!???

So let me get this straight, they are going to get 20% of 1.5 trill $usd back from Iraq upfront, 300 billion $usd. where do they get that from, and don't say gold. And the rest 1.2 trill in oil. The country only has 8 trill worth of oil in the ground, it would take about 8 years of continuos drilling, 5 million barrels a day to get to that amount, wrong, plus I thought that was how the U.S. was going to get the dinar they currently hold, by purchasing oil.

For each dollar paid out one dollar will be taken in...the ledger will be kept to balance the books. Like the US dollar is backed by the full faith and credit of the American people so will be the Dinar.

I agree with the Captain, this is, IMO, where Iraq will establish new credit to the world and faith to go along with it. The US does the same thing with their moneies.