Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cop Threatens to Kill Concealed Carry Gun Owner

krome2ez

I believe the quality of law enforcement across the country has declined significantly. That is my perspective as a former police chief. It has been my experience that, the vast majority of officers who over react verbally & physically are those with the least training and/or those that fail to maintain or hone the skills that they were taught. This results in a lack of confidence in their own abilities causing them to overcompensate.

The concept that MOST people who want to become cops to satisfy a power trip is bs. Nearly everyone in the field that I knew joined the profession to do good for their fellow citizens and make a positive difference.

Our entire government, federal, right down to local, including our law enforcement officers, is a direct reflection of our overall society. If we don’t like what we see in the mirror, then it’s up TO US to change. If we keep voting in people who want to dumb everything down to achieve “social justice” then all we can expect is more of the same.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

I believe the quality of law enforcement across the country has declined significantly. That is my perspective as a former police chief. It has been my experience that, the vast majority of officers who over react verbally & physically are those with the least training and/or those that fail to maintain or hone the skills that they were taught. This results in a lack of confidence in their own abilities causing them to overcompensate.

The concept that MOST people who want to become cops to satisfy a power trip is bs. Nearly everyone in the field that I knew joined the profession to do good for their fellow citizens and make a positive difference.

Our entire government, federal, right down to local, including our law enforcement officers, is a direct reflection of our overall society. If we don’t like what we see in the mirror, then it’s up TO US to change. If we keep voting in people who want to dumb everything down to achieve “social justice” then all we can expect is more of the same.

Regards.

I agree with you completely.

It is not appropriate to lump all cops as bad,

or good for that matter.

There is no doubt that these two cops are just plain evil, and need to go.

There are good and bad people in most every occupation.

And even good people who under pressure behave badly.

There are some good politicians (very few imho), and even good lawyers. lol

There are also bad service members in our military.

Ft. Hood shooter for example.