Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crazy Thought

delta22

I see PM Malaki's trip to China as very promising for an RV. Not so good for the USA in the long run .I am thinking that he is not just there to drum up investment,but probably shopping for a new Big Brother. Think about it for a second . Sadar is threatening action against the US if we stay beyond the end of the SOFA agreement and the Iraqi's fear his army and Iranian connection . So the country knows that it isn't prepared to stand alone just yet and need a Big Brother to call on so to speak,so who better than the Chinese ? I mean it must be a choice Sadar can live with and Iran is definatly more worried about China than the USA so to my mind it makes sence. Also the crap the US goverment is pulling now back home and the Euro not much better off than the US Dollar ,it just seems logical to me . Now we read that CBI is selling US Dollars and buying back IQD ,makes me go Hmmmmm something's up. I smell a won ton in the state of Iraq. Another factor that makes this a good choice for Iraq is that China has gathered alot of influence in the Mid East and among the countries that Iraq still has a beef with. I am thinking Kuwait here . Also the US 's influence is at an all time low thru out the world. Last but not least China is a permenant member of the UN Security Council . Sorry guys no links,cause I don't know how to post them. But the two articles I mentioned are posted here in Dinar Vets .

• Upvote 1