Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reply to post in closed thread

WesParsons

And wesparsons, I see you landed here after having your rear booted from PD for being a negative ninny. Hope this site is enjoying your attitude. The reason I said 'could extend to thursday' is because that is verbatim from the intel I received. I am not adding that to cover my butt. we are not ALL cowards, pal.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July.

I don't think I was actually booted from PD...it's hard to tell though, NN said i was on mod review for 24 hours for being controversial but then never lifted the ban, responded to mail or anything....so I left and came here. An actual moderator who dealt with a poster would have been nice but instead the mods over there punked out with no warning but then again, we all know what happens if you use steve's name in vain.

I also don't think I was negative, what I did was acknowledge that steve called this thing on March 10th and again on the 12th and again on the 17th and was wrong all three times.

That isn't being 'negative' in my book, that's being honest.

I pointed out the hypocrisy of making fun of other so called 'guru's for being wrong when in fact steve has been wrong many times himself.

Overall though, I'm glad to be out of that place, it has such a cult mentality where no objective discussion is allowed, where only posts that are positive are allowed, where no mention of any thing to do with steve is allowed...where if anything is posted that doesn't line up with their overall agenda, not only does that poster get pulled, but the entire thread will get deleted so that there is no trace of anything critical or controversial exists....too 'big brother' for my liking.

I'm not upset that you were/are/will be wrong with your prediction, I've always assumed that you believed your information, and I NEVER suggested you were a pumper. I don't think your post was malicious....just as I don't think Okie is being malicious and he believes what he believes. I just don't share those beliefs.

My point in citing your claim was because you had gone out on a limb about rate/date and I was tallying the posts from everyone who was doing the same thing.

I hope you're right about thursday....but I'll probably make a comment about it if you're not, that's just how it works and that should be OK.

and Frothbucket

glad to see you here, I've always enjoyed your posts. I hope more quality members from PD follow you over here. (I'd like to see Juni, she' has good posts too)

• Upvote 1

wondering if it's even worthwhile commenting on the fact that you were wrong with your date....and since it's still trading at 1170/1 you're wrong on your rate too.

And since you're not willing to give out the name of the person who fed you this bogus information, all of the fuss and crap falls on your shoulder....do you know how many people went ahead and placed additional orders and bought extra dinar they couldn't afford because you said it was a done deal and because steve agreed with you? I think it's highly irresponsible of folks to say this is going to happen at any given date.

For 7 straight months this has been called as done at least once a week

before long the american people will be as poor as the iraqi people and some folks are already feeling the pain and experiencing the fear.