Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars for wounded warriors

westy33567

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PROPOSAL AND SEE IF THEY MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS. We all know that we have lost alot of friends, fathers, mothers, sisters etc to the Iraqi cause. Because they gave the ultimate sacrifice, I am asking you to join with me in donating a portion of your new fortune when it rv's: I don't need to be the one collecting we can decide that at a later date, I want to see if there are any one else out there that feels the way I do. I am gonna give $50,000.00 us if it Rv's at $1.49, $100,000.00 us if it rv's at $2.00, and $200,000.00 us if it rv's over $3.00 to the wounded warrior project. This is a terrific organization that helps soldiers, and family members of soldiers in hardships. As a Marine I know what they are going thru, They dont make much, and they lay it on the line everyday to protect this country from enemies foriegn and domestic. This would be a teriffic charity to give to. And I don't think anyone would appreciate it more. If anyone is interested in this lets try to put this together. Im a proud american, and these men and women deserve our help.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV SOON!

thanks for the post westy33567. I know alot of dinar holders are thinking the same thing. how can we help? how can we say thank you? how can we show our appreciation? this is a great idea and I my self well be supporting the troops and their families thru one or more organizations. thanks to all who have served and are still serving, either your self and/or your loved ones. thanks