Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just inFox business Obama giving an 11:30 am press briefing

harrysmug

Wow wow I mean I been invested in ths for a long time now and I been vistinh this site for 3 years and nothing has changed dinar vets has the most childish, dummies, and immature people I have ever seen I mean it is freedom of speech and post what u want but let's all act like adults it seems like there a bunch of kids behind cpu just waiting to bash....grow the hell up people

Well, well, well, you my friend must be the BIGGEST moron of them all for even making your presence KNOWN..........Now, POOF! Goodbye!

I watched Obama land today and I'm pretty sure he saw me waving at him, so that is probably what the press conference is about. However if you watch the news tonight, really close, you will see me asking him from a distance about the RV of the dinar and he gives me two thumbs up. That Obama sure knows how to plan a party.